InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta
$460
$417
Cancelon
2,999 results
All reviewssouthern artbourbon barham barclub levelseparate showerroom servicestone mountainself parkingmini barbeautiful hotelturn down servicecorner roomthe ritzfitness centerfour seasonsmarta stationbuckhead
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Stayed there for 36th anniversary. The staff gave us a nice bottle of wine. Great restaurant, Southern Art. Easy parking. We will return. Online discounts were very helpful. Very comfortable bed. Spotless clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
SKilmartin, General Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Congratulations on your 36th anniversary, Randly L! I want to thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing, and I don't believe I could be any happier with your feedback! Being a AAA Five Diamond-rated hotel, we're always looking to provide that extra little touch to make your entire experience even more enjoyable. Time after time we hear that guests choose us as their anniversary/birthday/wedding destination and we're always thrilled to accommodate any special requests; we truly love a celebration! Thank you again for your kind words; please come back and see us again soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I booked 4 nights for a conference in this hotel and the US government approved rate. The hotel is excellent. The staff very helpful and friendly. The restaurant was very acceptable (there are also lots of good eating establishments in the area) and there is also an excellent bar with food and a ham bar. Rooms were spacious and very well maintained. Aircon was very quiet, far better than many US hotels I have used. Make sure to ask for the free wifi, otherwise they'll charge you. This seems to be a common US practice. The location is 200yards from a MATRA station that goes directly to the airport for $2.50 per trip. The railway also gives excellent access to the midtown and downtown.
My only beef was that I meant to book 5 nights and in order to extend the booking they wanted to charge $430 for one night. I beat them down to $380. This is a ridiculous price. If I had not made a mistake the hotel would have been happy with the $133 rate. I feel they have exploited me. I pushed really hard on this and they would not budge. The conference had booked conference facilities and around 1000 nights, mine was the only request for extension.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank akldb

Greetings from Atlanta, akldb. I would like to sincerely thank you for taking a moment to share your comments regarding your experience with us. After all, it is only with guest feedback that we’re able to provide superior guest service worthy of our AAA Five Diamond designation. With that said, I would like to further discuss your comments with you personally. Please email me at intercontinentalbuckhead@ihg.com at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Safe travels.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

So, I just Checked In, looks ok, feels ok, and the bar seems to enjoy good patronage. But the Internet isn't free, and the High speed option, is anything but highspeed..................which for me a bit of a let down. Breakfast was........in my opinion, below par. plus, the floor i was on had a strong Ammonia smell by the elevators.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor smells of pee
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Hello, Nonso N. I would like to sincerely thank you for taking a moment to share your comments regarding your experience with us. After all, it is only with guest feedback that we’re able to provide superior guest service worthy of our AAA Five Diamond designation. While we do offer complimentary wireless internet to all IHG Rewards Club members, I would like to further discuss your comments with you personally. Please email me at intercontinentalbuckhead@ihg.com at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Safe travels.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is by far the best hotel I've stayed at in the Atlanta area. The hotel is beautiful without being too stuffy, spacious (especially for city standards), and close to everything.

The hotel itself is very impressive in size - especially the common areas. All areas are very nicely decorated. There's a great open area for sitting and having drinks from the Bourbon Bar (with great live entertainment on the weekends). There's also an outdoor seating area with green space that seems very rare for Buckhead hotels.

The rooms themselves were amazing. I reserved a standard double room and found it to far exceed my expectations. Clean, huge, and very comfortable. The room boasted almost floor to ceiling windows with awesome views of Buckhead (from the 15th floor). The beds were very comfortable with down comforters and nice pillows. Where the room shines is the bathroom. NIcely appointed, the bathroom is almost the same size as the room! The bathroom had an oversized bathtub as well as separate shower.

The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. From the staff at the reception desk to the doorman, everyone greeted us with a smile and was very helpful and personable. We felt very welcome and never felt out of place in requesting assistance.

The Bourbon Bar was a nice place to begin and end our evening - great drinks!

Of course, the best thing about this hotel is the location. Close to pretty much everything in Buckhead and within walking distance of some great restaurants. Self-parking was convenient and easy to use.

Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Greetings from Atlanta, AnnelinP. I want to thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing; It truly does make a difference! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us. It sure sounds like you had the opportunity to venture around and experience all of our amenities. You know, we do pride ourselves on offering unparalleled offerings in an attainable, non-stuffy atmosphere. Here at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, we encourage our guests to enjoy themselves at all times. Croquet in our Windsor Garden? Absolutely. A glass of private-barrel bourbon on the terrace overlooking Peachtree Road? You got it. An in-room couples massage? Certainly. Whatever your desires may be we're here to accommodate. Thanks again for your kind review; come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This was my 3rd stay at this location. This stay was for 2 nights for girls birthday weekend. They accommodated adjoining rooms, which were very clean and the beds were incredibly comfortable. Could hear some traffic noise from Peachtree St in the am, but a sound machine fixed that. Bar area service was great and staff we encountered were pleasant. Perfect central location in the center of Buckhead and you can walk to restaurants and shopping easily. They do offer free car service, but the wait on a Sat night was over 30 mins. I would recommend a taxi, if needed. The weather was rainy, so we didn't get a chance to use the pool, but wish we could have....it looked nice! Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Greetings, gafaith! You know, I certainly understand that our guests have the option to stay at other hotels within the area, and for that I thank you for choosing us! Our goal is not only to provide superior service but also to exceed each and every one of our guests’ expectations. With that said, I’m thrilled that you had another great visit! Thanks again for your review; please come back and see us again soon (or whenever you feel the urge for another girl's getaway weekend). Cheers.