InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$418
$148
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$116
$94
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$194
$150
WHotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$85
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$123
$118
  • Room Service
$179
$227
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$150
Priceline
$1,455
Westin.com
3,011 results
All reviewssouthern artbourbon barham barclub levelseparate showerroom servicestone mountainself parkingmini barbeautiful hotelturn down servicecorner roomthe ritzfitness centerfour seasonsmarta stationbuckhead
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Celebrating birthday, and stayed at hotel for the evening. My husband is Priority Club Platinum Elite member so we exclusively stay at member hotels. This location is close to shopping and several nice restaurants. Staff at front desk make you feel very welcome. I returned to the hotel after dinner and had a few drinks at the Bourbon Bar service, again the service was spot-on and the drinks and homemade chips were A+. The room accommodations were exceptional!! I have only one complaint, my husband and I were looking forward to enjoying a movie when we returned to the room. I spent almost 20 minutes attempting to purchase a movie (the directory of services in the room indicated in-room movies were available), when I had no success I contacted the front desk for assistance. I was informed that the hotel no longer offered movies for purchase. I was disappointed and a little frustrated that the in room hotel guide was misleading.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
BirchallP, General Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

Thank you for spending your special occasion with us and for being such a devoted Priority Club member. I am very glad you were welcomed so warmly from the beginning of your stay and the exceptional service continued right until the end! I also appreciate your honest feedback. We recognize feedback as a gift, and if it were not for loyal guests such as you helping us out we could never learn where we need to improve. Instead of in-room movies, we have opted to offer over 15 HD movie channels, and I hope you found something to your liking from this selection. We will certainly ensure to review all our hotel guides to avoid this mistake in the future!
-Patrick

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Stuffy, but a very nice intercontinental. I prefer the more modern locations, but this was satisfactory. Could use a higher end coffee system in the rooms. Would stay here again if in the area. The room was a little smaller than I expected for Atlanta.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

We are glad to be your preferred hotel for your visits to Atlanta. We like to think we have the perfect mix of old school Southern charm and hospitality with all the modern conveniences you could ask for. We hope to have you as our guest again soon!
-Patrick

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stopped over at the ICBA after a family funeral. Needless to say, the staff were courtesous and polite. I checked in with my toddler son on my hip and the check-in staff were engaging asking his name, handing him a coloring book and crayons. The Bell Captain gave me the low down on the property - only 8 years old, 24 hour fitness center, great spa, an excellent bourbon bar (will do next time), and fabulous accomdations. Let me say that I could live in the bathroom - spa tub, great shower, and fabulous scents. My kids loved playing while the husband got to decompress in front of a huge flat screen. Shame we couldn't stay longer but it was a nice stopover place.

We will return.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
BirchallP, General Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

We are so glad we could make a difficult occasion a little more comfortable for your family. I am proud to work for a hotel with such dedicated and caring staff. Your review was music to my ears. Please come back again any time; we would love to continue to impress you!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Was here on business and had an awesome time. Top-notch service during the entire stay beginning with the Bell Staff. They make you feel so welcome, always call you by name and take great care of you. Make sure you visit the Bourbon Bar for one of their custom cocktails and homemade chips and check out the Ham Bar at Southern Art, wow. The car service is a nice convenience and the drivers are excellent. The room was immaculate and loved the separate tub and shower. Bed was super comfortable. I highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

So pleased we could make your business trip feel just a little bit like a vacation! I know having to travel for work can be draining, and I am pleased our staff made such an effort to take care of you! We are vey lucky to have such a unique bar and restaurant; glad you found some time to take advantage. Please come again and experience even more of what we have to offer; our spa and fitness center is also top notch!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

The intercontinental is located on Peachtree road very close to the Mall.The whole experience was very good.The check in process was smooth with friendly staff. The Concierge was able to give us very good dining choices. The in house restaurant Southern Art served up some great foot. The Bourbon Bar had the best selection of rare bourbons . The staff went out of their way to make us feel at home. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

It is so important to us that our guests feel we are their “home away from home”; I am pleased we could convey this feeling to you. I am glad you took advantage of our wonderful dining options, and you found them as outstanding as I do. We look forward to having you as our guest again.