InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)
$109
$118
2,999 results
All reviewssouthern artbourbon barham barclub levelseparate showerroom servicestone mountainself parkingmini barbeautiful hotelturn down servicecorner roomthe ritzfitness centerfour seasonsmarta stationbuckhead
Reviewed January 14, 2012

As a priority club member I have come to love the value, cleanliness, service, and consistency of the IHG brand. But I was terribly dissapointed on my last stay in Buckhead. We visited for our anniversary. Before arriving I asked for strawberries and and cider to be in the room. I received a confirmation email that my order was received. I also made a reservation through the concierge with a local restaurant. Upon arriving at the restaurant our reservation was not there and we had to wait for 1 hour for a table. We arrived to the hotel to a very unfriendly front desk and upon walking in our room we did not have out requested strawberries. I called to inquire and was told I never ordered them. The room was old and dingy. Definitely could handle a renovation.

1  Thank Brian S
BirchallP, General Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your most recent stay at the InterContinental Buckhead. I was deeply disappointed upon reading the issues you experienced. As you know, this is certainly not the standard of service we pride ourselves on. We strive to make all aspects of a guest’s stay flawless, and we obviously fell short in your case. Rest assured, we are looking into the details of your reservation and where mistakes were made to ensure a situation such as this does not reoccur. We take guest feedback very seriously and realize it is an invaluable tool in finding the areas in which we need to improve in order to provide impeccable service to every guest. While I understand your impression of our hotel is marred, I sincerely hope you choose to give us another chance to impress you. We would love the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel and brand. I am confident, should you give us another chance, your next visit would be more memorable. Please feel free to contact the hotel management staff directly for your next reservation so we can ensure everything is perfect on your next visit.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

A very nice hotel, but it didn't seem up to 5-star quality. We prefer Ritz Carlton. Bathroom wasn't as lavish as we've experienced elsewhere, room seemed a bit smaller. We had loud "neighbors" being obnoxious at 1 a.m. Not used to that when staying in a upper tier hotel.

However, if you get a good rate, it is a nice hotel and in a good location for the mall and restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review the InterContinental Buckhead. While I am pleased you found your stay enjoyable, I am disappointed to learn that you did not feel our quality was on par with that of other hotels in the local area. Most notably, I am sorry for the noise disturbance you experienced. I assure you this is not our standard of service, and I regret we could not address the situation before it caused an inconvenience for you. I can understand why this issue would leave you with a tarnished impression of our hotel; but I am confident, if you gave us another chance, you would have a more memorable experience. I hope you choose to stay with us again so we can improve upon your impression of the InterContinental Buckhead and become your new hotel of choice when you visit Atlanta.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Intercontinental, Buckhead location over the holidays. Our experience there was outstanding. The staff was very warm and accomadating, and the rooms were flawless. Accomadations and features of the rooms were top of the line and the beds were beyond comfortable. The hotel itself is set in a prime location with beautiful views of Buckhead and downtown Atlanta. There's nothing negative to say about our stay, and we fully intend on visiting here again. I would highly suggest staying here to anyone and everyone!

Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the InterContinental Buckhead for your holiday accommodations; we appreciate the opportunity to make your holiday season even more memorable. We are pleased that all aspects of our hotel impressed you. We truly appreciate your recommendation, and look forward to all your future visits.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

My boyfriend and I were passing through Atlanta for the night and wanted to enjoy a night in Buckhead. The hotel staff let us check-in early which was incredibly convenient. The room was not only clean, but it was spotless. We got a corner room which provided awesome views of the downtown and buckhead skylines. The bed was SO comfortable and provided us a great night of rest. Parking was convenient and easy. We had some cocktails before going out and desert in the restaurant. I HIGHLY recommend the restaurant. The staff there was so genuine and friendly! We did not want to leave!! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank natalia06p

Thank you for choosing the InterContinental Buckhead for your visit to Atlanta. We are pleased our accommodations, amenities, and location all fit your needs perfectly and that you found all of our staff so accommodating and courteous. We also greatly appreciate your recommendation of our restaurant. We look forward to your next visit so that we can make it as memorable as your last!

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Clean, news, and fresh. Great location. Truly a friendly staff (maybe this has something to do with Southern hospitality!) And, a couple of nice features to help you sleep:

1. the heat/ac fan can be left on (some hotels they turn off and on)
2. The doors close quietly and securely (you can't hear people walking down the hall)

I'm critical of hotels, travel a ton, and love this place.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your high praise of the InterContinental Buckhead. We are pleased our staff and amenities exceeded the high expectations of an avid traveler such as yourself. We are also glad our rooms are conducive to a comfortable and quiet night of sleep. We look forward to your next trip to Atlanta to provide you with more wonderful southern hospitality!