“september 29, football season falcons vs panthers feb 12 hawks vs heat”

Clarion Inn & Suites
Ranked #151 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Coming from a small area in Alabama it was a joy to see and surround myself in the luxury of this hotel and its atmosphere. Not only was the rooms very nice and comfortable, but the area, the service and all was great. I really enjoyed walking outside and stepping into the great historic restaurant just a minute away. Yes, I would reccommend this hotel to friends and family, can't wait to make reservations for the next event.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Sonia186, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I would like to start by saying how helpful and sweet all of the workers are in this hotel. the rooms are very nice and clean and our bathroom is huge with so much storage. the overall expericence of this esthiment is perfect and i would deffenitly recommend this hotal as it is so close to the marta and to the world congress center and the best prices in town

Room Tip: btw there is no pool lol sorry
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The building from the outside gives the idea of a grand hotel, but it is not. However, it is comfortable and clean. The rooms are large, but the bathroom that I had was uncomfortable, there were nowhere to place anything, nor had plugs, and lighting were a little depressing.
Breakfast was simple and had to get there early, after 9am there were very little.
The location is good if you have a car.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Willyconte
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed sat Jan 26 and checked out on the 27th. The heat was not working at all and when I reported it to the front desk the front desk clerk a older black woman was very rude and unprofessional. im a black woman also so I try to support my fellow people but if they are going to be rude like she was i would rather pay $200 a night some where else and get good service than go there ever again. You have just lost my business and all of my families business.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Sonia186, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Kesha, I am really sorry that you experienced problems with your heat not working. I am equally disappointed regarding your experience with our staff member. I am trying to narrow down your room number as well as the time you spoke to the desk so that I can know exactly which staff member you spoke with with. This is not acceptable. Please contact me directly, I would love to speak with you further.

Sonia -404-222-9715

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Stayed during the lobby renovation, which started early in the morning. Breakfast was ok, but you have to get up early if you want to eat here. Once the little bit they put out is gone, forget it.
Hallways have an unpleasant odor.
Received a call during the late evening hours by a person claiming to be from corporate. He wanted to confirm my information. Asked for my credit card number. Which I did not give. Funny thing, he knew my name and room number. Front desk claimed they called the police, but I never spoke with them.
If you decide to stay here, be warned.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kathy J
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

The staff at the front desk are what makes this hotel a real gem. The rooms are clean and spacious, but are a little dated. They have a nice continental breakfast in the lobby. Would stay here again next time I come to Atlanta.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Rarahorn
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by our stay here. It was clean, the staff was friendly, and we felt safe while staying here. If you're looking for a world class hotel with everything brand new, this isn't the place. We were looking for an inexpensive hotel that was clean and comfortable, and Castleberry exceeded our expectations. Neighborhood isn't great but was perfectly ok to walk to the Georgia Dome for the game. Free parking was another plus. It is very convenient to downtown by taxi and the Marta station is an easy walk in the daytime. Again, for the price, it can't be beat in downtown Atlanta.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple