I was pleasantly surprised by our stay here. It was clean, the staff was friendly, and we felt safe while staying here. If you're looking for a world class hotel with everything brand new, this isn't the place. We were looking for an inexpensive hotel that was clean and comfortable, and Castleberry exceeded our expectations. Neighborhood isn't great but was perfectly ok to walk to the Georgia Dome for the game. Free parking was another plus. It is very convenient to downtown by taxi and the Marta station is an easy walk in the daytime. Again, for the price, it can't be beat in downtown Atlanta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE ALL NEW CASTLBERRRY INN & SUITES is located in downtown Atlanta just 4 short blocks from the GA Dome and GWCC. We are less than 3 miles to the CNN, Phillips Arena, and the GA Aquarium and within 5 miles of Turner Field. Each room has been recently renovated and is furnished with a flat-screen TV and work desk with a traditional decor. We have a full-service restaurant and spa adjacent to the hotel. A relaxing courtyard, Free wireless, parking and breakfast on the weekends you will find standard at the All New Castleberry Inn & Suites. Attractions such as the World of Coca-Cola Museum and Centennial Olympic Park are within 5 miles of Castleberry Inn & Suites. A MARTA public transportation station is also nearby for easy access to other destinations in downtown Atlanta. 100% Smoke-Free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Castleberry Inn & Suites - GA Dome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castleberry Inn & Suites - Ga Dome Hotel Atlanta
- Castleberry Inn And Suites - Ga Dome
- Castleberry Hotel Atlanta