This is my honest review. It's actually my first review I've ever done. I felt the need just in case someone was in my shoes, not knowing where to choose, and wondering what is nice. This place is awful. It looks nice on the outside, which will fool you because it's a mess in the inside. I understand they are going through renovations; however, that does not explain why there was dirt in the tub when we got there. That also doesn't explain why the curtains are uneven and there was an obvious threading in the middle where someone had cut it and sewn it back together. The room had two doors to it, it looked as if two room were joined to make a suite. The plugs were awful & unsafe. Only one side worked. The ironing board was a true joke. It was a miniature ironing board, one like you would have on a college dorm. I'm providing pictures so you can see for yourself. I'm so thankful that we only stayed for one night. It looks like they got a bootlegger to do repairs in the rooms. Don't be fooled by the outside or foyer. The rooms are scary. Trust me. Dirty, not much lighting, super thin walls, bootlegged repairs, cut up curtains, fixtures not in working order, dirty bathtub, and miniature ironing board that you will have to sit on table to iron.
When you leave the parking lot and make a left, it is hood city!! Scary! We were fooled! Our GPS had us enter from the decent end, but when we left out & came back, it brought us from the opposite way!! That was "hood city". I'm a church going person & would not lie on this hotel. I would have nothing to gain. It's bad and I would NOT recommend anyone to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE ALL NEW CASTLBERRRY INN & SUITES is located in downtown Atlanta just 4 short blocks from the GA Dome and GWCC. We are less than 3 miles to the CNN, Phillips Arena, and the GA Aquarium and within 5 miles of Turner Field. Each room has been recently renovated and is furnished with a flat-screen TV and work desk with a traditional decor. We have a full-service restaurant and spa adjacent to the hotel. A relaxing courtyard, Free wireless, parking and breakfast on the weekends you will find standard at the All New Castleberry Inn & Suites. Attractions such as the World of Coca-Cola Museum and Centennial Olympic Park are within 5 miles of Castleberry Inn & Suites. A MARTA public transportation station is also nearby for easy access to other destinations in downtown Atlanta. 100% Smoke-Free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Castleberry Inn & Suites - GA Dome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castleberry Inn And Suites - Ga Dome
- Castleberry Inn & Suites - Ga Dome Hotel Atlanta
- Castleberry Hotel Atlanta