“best bagels ever”
Review of 101 Bagel Cafe

101 Bagel Cafe
Order Online
Ranked #24 of 65 Bakeries in Atlanta
Description: Looking for a bagel shop near you? Look no further! Our bagels are boiled and then baked fresh daily in the old traditional New York style and we don't just do a plain bagel. You can get a delicious bagel sandwich such as our Slice Nova and 101 Club. In addition to our baked bagels, we also offer coffee and breakfast sandwiches. Looking for some catering options for your office lunch? Give us a call and learn how we can provide a variety of flavors, made to order sandwiches. Give us a call or stop by today to learn more about our bagel shop!
Reviewed February 16, 2018

we have been getting bagels here for a long time, and they are the very best bagel (in our opinions) ever! Tasty, the right consistency (not too chewy). We like the egg, asiago cheese, everything and onion bagles best. Their muffins are great too by the way. I got an assortment of 12 bagels this morning and for the drive home (just around the corner), i got an apple cinnamon muffin.....super yummie!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

I walked in and nobody was behind the register, nor did they talk to me for literally 5 min. The staff members who finally helped me looked dirty.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Recently moved from New York and was hoping to find a bagel store like I had there. Definitely the best bagels I've had in the area. Have gone several times and always pleased. Nice decor and a good variety of bagels and muffins at reasonable prices.

Date of visit: July 2017
3  Thank prestomets
Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

Grabbed a half a dozen bagels, cream cheese, lox and whitefish for $20 and my family was in heaven. The bagels were delicious. They weren't too heavy. I normally scoop my bagels, but I wouldn't give up any of this bagel, it was worth every calorie.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Erin C
Reviewed November 28, 2016

Being from New York I was overjoyed when I was introduced to this place last year. The bagels were slightly crispy on the outside and nice and doughy on the inside. Unfortunately my joy was short-lived. I've been served bagels that are dry. I've ordered onion and been given garlic. Today was the worst when they were out of onion and multi-grain bagels before 8am. Is it really that unreasonable to expect the bagel shop to have bagels during breakfast hours?

Date of visit: November 2016