“Great Deli Food”

Ranked #534 of 4,020 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Description: As one of Atlanta’s oldest continually running restaurants, Goldberg’s Bagel Company & Deli is rich in history, steeped in tradition and a hat tip to the integrity of days past. We offer a wide range of New York deli-styled products ranging from Reuben sandwiches to fresh bagels and from matzo ball soup to an assortment of fish platters, salads and appetizers. Our entire menu is available all day. With fresh, quality food and unwavering service all housed in a comforting, nostalgia-evoking traditional deli setting, Goldberg’s is a winning combination of excellence and history. Through offering deli, catering and restaurant options, we provide a one-stop shop for our clientele’s need—all within a comfortable, family-friendly and traditional New York deli atmosphere. We welcome you to visit one of our 6 Atlanta-area locations and 4 airport locations.
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Had a great breakfast/ lunch at Goldberg's on Roswell, Rd. Service was excellent. Food was fresh and portions fair.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Awesome food. Best place to get a bagel in Atlanta. Service is impeccable and extremely fast. Multiple locations everywhere in Atlanta.

1  Thank kevinmb2
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I like Goldberg's on Roswell Road. I don't love Goldberg's on Roswell Road. Service is hit or miss in terms of the attentiveness and pleasantness of the staff. The food is good, but not great. The "authentic deli" selections are what they do best. Breakfast is hit or miss. I continue to be irritated at the cost of a bagel with any spread upon it. The bagels are good, but my goodness they are expensive.

With a lack of true independent breakfast locales in town, Goldberg's on Roswell Road does fill a need. But much of what they offer has become rather standard and bland. I'd love to see some new items or fresh takes on old ones. There is value to be had on the menu (minus the bagels - good, but not that good). I find the service staff at the other location to be superior in attitude and professionalism.

I like it. I don't love it. Maybe you'll like it too.

1  Thank TripTipDad
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Friendly, efficient staff and great deli food. Even when slammed, the staff is courteous and helpful. Don't be afraid of a long line, it moves quickly. Everything I've had was really well prepared from the hand sliced Nova, matzoh ball soup, pastrami, chopped liver, pastries, bagels, to biyalis. The owner is usally onsite, ensuring a good experience.

A required stop if I'm within 50 miles.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Wife and I were able to share New York stack for lunch! Loved that our waiter could custom make it. Got my diet coke as I like it without ice.

Been to Goldberg's Bagel Company & Deli Buckhead? Share your experiences!