“Good Pulled Pork BBQ at Very Reasonable Prices”
Review of Slope's BBQ

Slope's BBQ
Ranked #562 of 4,021 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Ordered Slopes Special (Pulled Pork large (two hander) sandwich, flavorable beans in brown sugared sauce, good french fries and 'help yourself softdrinks). Food was all very good smokey flavor etc. Place your order, find a table and it was delivered pretty fast.

Several options for adding extra sauce, medium is best for me, tangy but not a lip burner.
Total cost for two of us was less than $20.

Owner was onsite, very sociable and knowledgeable.

1  Thank cooger11

Reviewed August 25, 2011

I have had BBQ at Slope's a few times, both the ribs and the pulled (chopped) pork and I have to say it is the blandest, least appetizing barbecue in the area. I find it hard to believe they smoke their meats, I've had oven cooked ribs that were better. This is hard for me to say because I love barbecue, and stop at roadside stands, dives, big restaurants - you name it. But I just won't eat at Slope's again.

1  Thank D28forlife
Reviewed August 11, 2011

The bbq is great--ribs, chicken, pulled pork. But, oh, their side orders! You must try the bbq jalapeno grits--they are perfect! And their mac & cheese, fried okra--the list goes on. We have gone to Slopes since they opened and have slowly watched them add new sides to their menu--testing them out on a temporary basis first, and then adding them in. sometimes we even order the sides by the pint or the quart to bring home and add to a homecooked meal (when we are not even having bbq :). And don't forget to try the cobblers and the banana pudding. Delicious!

Reviewed August 5, 2011

Would love to see you at Slope's! We love to meet and interact with our customers! Come see us!

Reviewed July 16, 2011

Pulled pork had no flavor. Tea was just ok. Fries good. Would never go back.

Been to Slope's BBQ? Share your experiences!