“Energetic”
Review of Loca Luna

Loca Luna
Reserve with OpenTable
Loca Luna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #587 of 4,000 Restaurants in Atlanta
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Virginia Highland
Cross street: Monroe Drive
Description: Loca Luna is Atlanta's premier dining and Entertainment venue. Offering a wide variety of Spanish & Latin dishes, this tapas style restaurant is a great venue for large parties as well as romantic dates. Featuring live salsa bands nightly, we're your good time destination. Voted one of the top 10 Latin Entertainment in America by USA today. Stop by and enjoy one of our refreshing Mojitos or Caipirinas today!
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Lots of energy and many choices on the menu. Live salsa bands are lots of fun and add energy to the evening. Lots of fun ... not the best place for a romantice evening, but that's not it's intent.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

The month of Feb. 2013.. My experience was horrible..We had reservations for 9pm they didnt have our table ready until 10:45. The host Kayla said the couldn't find my reservation but called an confirmed with me that morning. Management didnt know how to handle anything they didnt comp anything or even apologize about the service. Our food wasn't warm nor good. We talk to Clark the GM he gave poor excuses about there service an didnt handle anything.. so he was no help. So I will contact Eric Kline the Owner!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Another one of my regular spot. One thing that I'm not happy about...over the past two years. Prices on the menu increased and the portion is smaller. Also service can be VERY slow. reservation is highly recommended and make sure the entire is on time or else you may have to wait an hour on a Saturday night.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Our group went mainly for the salsa dancing, but we were amazed at the quality of the food and outstanding, friendly service. This place is managed very well and does a great by their patrons. It was a Saturday evening and the dining room was packed, but the servers were very nice and patient with our large group!

I got the Spanish-style ribs, yucca fries, and a beef taco, and they all were outstanding--the balsamic ribs were to die for. I had some of my wife's plantains and calamari and those were amazing as well. They calamari was probably the best I've had at any restaurant (I'm not joking!)

When we finished eating, we hit the dance floor. To be fair, there's not much space to move around with wall to wall people in front of the stage, so if you're looking to show off your fancy salsa moves you might be out of luck. :) That didn't stop us from having a great time, though. Great food and live music in Atlanta.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I went there with my daughters and enjoyed the ambiance and food. Great value for the money. I will definitively go back