“Great Pub!”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 6th and 7th Streets
Reviewed March 23, 2018

Not sure I should call it a pub..its a brewery with kickbut food. Its was right down from the Hotel and it was safe enough to walk to and have a great meal. It was average price but the food was not. The staff was fast and really pleasant to talk with!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 9, 2018

Nice dining options at the bar with TV sports... or Comfortable dining area with booths and tables. Easy parking in garage (no fee)

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2018

We had the Kobe burger which was awesome. Ivan was our server, and he was speedy and super friendly. Great brews as well. We will go again since we don't have one of these in Cincinnati.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed February 28, 2018

Was nice to find a decent airport restaurant during a 2 hour plus layover in Atlanta. Had to wait about 15 minutes for a spot at the bar. Once seated, it took almost 6 minutes for one of the 4 bartenders to acknowledge me. I asked for a menu and ordered quickly my beer and a ahi tuna & greens salad. The staff seemed to cater to the single men on either side of me. Offering my neighbor to my right more water while mine was more than half empty was a bit perplexing, so of course I had to ask. Although the bar and restaurant were busy, it took almost 25 minutes for my entree to arrive. Interestingly enough it arrived with 2 other entrees which were ordered a good 15 minutes after mine. Once served the presentation was good. 6 tuna slices(2 were a bit sinewy) alongside a generous portion of salad tasted nice. No soy or wasabi were served so I had to ask for that as well. In conclusion: decent food and beer selections, poor service.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2018

Walking from Embassy Suites on Peachtree, we found this pub and had a great meal with a fun waiter. Menu surprised us with the large selections available. I had burger and a beer, both were great.

Waiter was attentive and fun. We talked about our trip and he suggested place to see!

Date of visit: October 2017