“We love this place!”
Review of Haven

Haven
Reserve with OpenTable
Haven is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #230 of 4,066 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Appalachee
Transit: Located 1/2 mile from the Brookhaven MARTA line with sidewalks that deliver you down Dresden Drive to the restaurant.
Description: HAVEN is an upscale eatery set in a loft with exposed brick walls, warm pecky cypress woods and soft amber lighting. The cuisine is modern American influenced by French, continental and hints of new southern. HAVEN has enjoyed remarkable success during the past seven years. Voted a top ten restaurant for six years straight, HAVEN has become quite the Atlanta destination. Haven is located in the heart of Brookhaven in the wonderfully charming Village Park Place development. The restaurant is nestled in a popular historical neighborhood one mile north of Buckhead.
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I would recommend getting reservations here as they are very busy. They have a great patio seating area too. The food was excellent! They have a great menu with a large variety of dishes sure to please everyone. The haystack fries are a great appetizer to share. The fish was delicious and so was the chicken. I also highly recommend the fried blueberry pie for dessert! We can't wait to return!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We were there on a Tuesday - hamburger special night. Great hamburgers, lovely wine, heavenly desserts. The noise increased with loud music by the time we finished eating but we were ready to move on anyway. Valet parking is free and convenient.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My dinner group ( the Dining Divas ) visited Haven this month. We loved it! Haven is located in the trendy Brookhaven community just outside of the swanky Buckhead corridor in Atlanta, GA. Well let me tell you ... the food was great and our server was wonderful. On a lovely Thursday night in early spring, the patio was filled with patrons with cocktails and craft beers that were happy to be enjoying time with friends after a long day at the office.

Haven is the kind of place that is tucked in the middle of a community where neighbors gather and visitors check local listing to see what's available near by.

I had the bacon wrapped trout with grits and it was delightful. I am a sucker for anything wrapped in bacon ...but this was special. The fish was cooked perfectly ...tender, flaky and moist. The grits were just as good ; creamy and decadent.

I was fortunate enough to taste the lamb and it was amazing.

To start, we ordered the fried oysters and they did not disappoint.

We completed the meal by sharing a complimentary brownie a la mode ( it was my birthday week). It was the perfect ending to an amazing dinner. The brownie melts in your mouth.

Moreover, the food is priced just right and that makes it go down so much better.

Go with a group or with a date... totally appropriate.

The Dining Divas give Haven a toast for being excellent !

1  Thank suggstravelllc
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Sound a little to loud, the service is friendly and pleasant. My husband and I love HAVEN Restaurant, especial the GA Trout. Yummy.
Easy parking!

1  Thank 220,948
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Sound LOUD. We ate at an intimate two person table and could hardly hear each other in conversation. But the service is friendly and the food is good.

Been to Haven? Share your experiences!