“Good Pulled Pork, Redneck Nachos!!”
Review of Pig-n-Chik

Pig-n-Chik
Ranked #898 of 3,958 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Chicago
“Good Pulled Pork, Redneck Nachos!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

I read about Pig-n-Chik (on Roswell Road) in an article in a Buckhead newspaper. I ordered a plate with Pulled Pork, cole slaw and baked beans, and an order of Redneck Nachos!! The Redneck Nachos are an order of French Fries, topped with yellow nacho cheese and a heaping amount of Pulled Pork. The pork was tender and tasty, and was well complemented with the baked beans and cole slaw. It is a few miles north of the hotels in Buckhead, but was worth the drive for this Northerner who loves Pulled Pork BBQ.

• Visited November 2011

Atlanta, Ga
“typical quality barbecue for Atlanta-and there's nothing wrong with that”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I ate at their Roswell Road location. This is your typical low-key Atlanta barbecue joint. I got the pulled pork plate small size which was enough for a lunch. The pulled pork was tender with good flavor it was served at room temperature whereas I prefer slightly warm. The barbecue sauce was just right for me my colleague described it as good but not perfect. I had the fried okra side which was fine. I believe all barbecue joints by their fried okra frozen and so the taste does not vary much between establishments. I also had the baked beans which were mild in terms of seasoning. All in all typical place for barbecue in Atlanta and I would have no problem going there again.

• Visited October 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great bbq”
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Always a great meal! Great BBQ and sides especially the Brunswick stew, fried okra and potato salad.