“Fabulous find.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inman Park
Description: Rathbun's is the new restaurant by celebrated Chef, Kevin Rathbun of NAVA and Bluepoint fame. Rathbun's is set in an historic Inman Park warehouse that has been modernized with contemporary tones of fushcia, black, green and white.
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I went to Rathbun's this past week while attending a conference in Atlanta. We all enjoyed a fantastic dinner and great service from our french server who I unfortunately cannot remember his name. This was a chance occasion as I looked at the menu the concierge provided and loved what the restaurant had to offer. I will certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Atlanta. Kevin dropped by our table, which demonstrates his outstanding customer service.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Business colleague and I met @ Rathbun's for drinks / dinner. While having a drink, decided to eat @ the bar where the service had been awesome (Thanks Josh)! Food was excellent and the service was outstanding! Restuarant wasn't too crowded and the noise level was perfect! Steak was outstanding (med rare) as were the appetizers - grilled octopus, beef carpaccio, and eggplant fries! Definitely a must in Atlanta mid town area!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This restaurant is located in a questionable area so when we were traveling there at night the recommenditon of an Atlanta local we were puzzled. It seemed a bit shady in the dark and upon arrival I actually thought we were entering into a pole building of some sort. The outside had kind of a Cuban vibe to it. Upon entry were were pleased to find a nice dining atmosphere and the food was quite good. Some of the unique menu items included bison and venison. We shared several appetizers among our party and my dish was the Grilled Swordfish Butternut Squash Pappardelle which was delicious. The other neat thing about this place is that they are known for their mini deserts which is just enough to enjoy without feeling over indulgent. I had the peanut buteer banana tart which was good but I think was missing a touch of chocolate which would have made it devine. If you are traveling on business you need to arrnage transportation in advance because the location doesn't offer easy access to cabs. There is a little bar outside the restauarant with outdoor seating and some nice drinks. Although we sat down we didn't get to enjoy any becasue our cab arrived as soon as we sat down and we didn't want to wait long for the next to arrive. Definately worth a try if you are looking for something a bit out of the ordinary.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

this is a very good restaurant in Atlanta, nice decoration and the services are always good. I travel a lot for my job. I usually like to come here to try different types of food from this place.

1  Thank Matt D
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I always have fun here. And I've never had a disappointing meal. The food is innovative, tasty and frequently exciting, and the service is superb. Kevin is a great host. When friends are visiting from out of town, this is one of my favorite places to take them.