“Modern gourmet cooking with old school Service !”
Review of Rathbun's

Rathbun's
Ranked #158 of 3,987 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inman Park
Description: Rathbun's is the new restaurant by celebrated Chef, Kevin Rathbun of NAVA and Bluepoint fame. Rathbun's is set in an historic Inman Park warehouse that has been modernized with contemporary tones of fushcia, black, green and white.
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Took my team to Rathbuns for a great dinner in ATL. I'd call it a dinner not a meal. Incredible apps, steaks, wine only surpassed by the service. Courteous, professional, knowledgable. We had the Thick cut bacon(WOW), cornmeal fried Oysters(great) and escargot to start. Bone in Filets to follow that melted in your mouth and cut with a fork. Ended with a selection from the cigar bar outside.

1  Thank Ranger25
There are newer reviews for Rathbun's

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had an awesome meal at Rathbun's last year. I'm hungry just thinking about it. Our server was fantastic. Very efficient. We didn't have to ask for a thing. He was very intuitive. He recommended an excellent red zin which is now one of my favorites. It's called Saldo. We live in Upstate New York and this was our first trip to Atlanta. My niece lives in Atlanta and knew about Rathbun's so we took her there for dinner our last night. We would have gone more than once if we had been introduced to it earlier in our stay. We will be back everytime we visit Atlanta. Love it!

1  Thank Diane B
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had an amazing meal at Rathbun's - add in the great reuse of a really cool space and it was a dining experience not to be forgotten. Service was great and food was some of the best I've had.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is a beautiful restaurant with outstanding service that is perfect for a special occasion or business dinner to impress your clients. The menu was really creative often with new twists on old favorites and new creations that are equally inspired. They are known for their steaks but the other dishes were just as good. Don't miss the corn with gouda cheese. It was really amazing. Everyone was delighted with their food and couldn't skip the awesome deserts.

My future son in law chose this restaurant for the rehearsal dinner before the wedding. I now know why :).

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Six of us had dinner here and it was outstanding- the quality of the ingredients is apparent, and the little twists this chef takes in preparation keep it very interesting. Our party had the Niman ranch pork chop, lamb Scaloppini, lamb chops special, rib-eye special, chicken, and lobster taco- we really tried most everything except the special flat fish. It was outstanding.
The only suggestion I would give Chef Rathbun has nothing to do with the food- it would be to crank up the lighting in the Ladies Room. It was so dark in there I had t use the flashlight app on my iPhone just to find everything!