“Good local find”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inman Park
Description: Rathbun's is the new restaurant by celebrated Chef, Kevin Rathbun of NAVA and Bluepoint fame. Rathbun's is set in an historic Inman Park warehouse that has been modernized with contemporary tones of fushcia, black, green and white.
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I always wanted to try this restaurant whenever I visited Atlanta, but due to busy schedule and limited time I wasn't able to try in the past. This time we are on our week long road trip and made a point to have dinner at Rathbun's with my wife. Menu is carefully crafted, service was spot on, good wine list added a great fine dine experience. Home made pasta and Chicken Livers A La Plancha Blueberries was delicious. Keep up the good work we will be back soon

4  Thank paul s

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Chief Ken Rathbun knows how to keep inventing new recipes with familar ingredients...really wonderful...don't miss if you have a chance to go.

1  Thank KateandGail
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Nothing to disappoint about Rathbun's, especially if you are more interested in the food than conversation. Excellent seafood options, along with exquisitely prepared vegetable soups. Good service, great food.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Suggested by friends from Atlanta for an evening out with them, Rathbun's did not disappoint. The restaurant's modern setting provides a fun atmosphere for dining. We enjoyed several of their Small Plates as starters...Homemade Pasta and Lamb Scallopini...with our cocktails and wine. From the inviting Big Plates, we tried Trout with Pak Choi, Monkfish and Bone-In Ribeye, as well as Side Plates of Brussel Sprouts and Hand Cut French Fries/Fondue. Although not particularly large, the portions were filling and of course very tasty. We saved some room for dessert, shared a sampling of four selections and the Gooey Toffee Cake was by far the favorite. For a special occasion, we would definitely return when again in the Atlanta area.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Took my son out for a nice dinner in Atlanta for the first time since he move here from Chicago. Wanted him to feel that Atlanta is as good as Chicago when come to steak. Where else would I go for a local chef owned place. Rathbun's alway good food and service is alway excellent. My son order Elk and love it. I order ribeye I got filet instead. She insist that is as good and tell me that if I want to have a medium rare ribeye it's going to take 25 minutes. It's seem to me that this is a bad server "not the restaurant". Manager was not inform of the problem. We had a good time anyway and will be back, but will not have the same server.