There is not a major city in the US that has it's ball parks in the lily white suburbs. Atlanta is no exception. The hotel as 24/7 security guys that look like they can handle any local nearly do wells. But come on out of the burbs and hang with the bro's in the hood!! The hotel is in a great location. You can access any area of Metro Atlanta with ease and quickness. The bull pen rib joint next door is barbecue as good as it comes. The hotel staff from the GM to both desk clerks I dealt with to the Sales Manager was top notch!! The rooms were up to the standards of country inn and suites. Believe me I am concierge level with Carlson and I stay in C,I & S all over the country. The quality of the room was not an issue. The reviews where people are saying "I am use to Country Inn and Suites being new hotels...." ; most are but this one isnt. There is obvious extensive work going on at the property and I have a good feeling that next time I go to stay at this hotel, it will be even better!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly clean hotel that offers free hot breakfast, free parking and free wireless high speed internet. We are less than 1 mile away from Downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Downtown South at Turner Field reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Atlanta Downtown South
- Country Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown South Hotel Atlanta
- Country Inn Atlanta