“Worth the stop, try the walnut milkshake”
Review of Zesto Drive-In

Zesto Drive-In
Ranked #62 of 92 Dessert in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Johnson City, Tennessee, United States
“Worth the stop, try the walnut milkshake”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We found Zesto's while looking for a Krystals (according to the GPS). Not knowing what to expect, we figured with the crowd it had to be good. There isn't a lot of seating, however, we got ours to go. Everything we had was good. I will say if you like walnuts, you must try the walnut milkshake.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank JessicaL0802

Atlanta, Georgia
“Okay”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My and my folks came here after a disastrous event at another restaurant. It was okay. Not great, not terrible just okay. I had the taco salad and it was not particularly flavorful. I also ordered a gyro to take home to eat later and a huge order of onion rings. Onion rings were more breaded than anything and not seasoned well. The gyro was really pretty good though, though, not bursting with flavor as it should have been. If you want to eat like this go to The Varsity.

Visited April 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Step back in time”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I knew I had to work in a stop at Zestos as soon as I spotted it on my trip to Little Five Points. It reminded me of the old joints I used to visit as a kid, when getting a tray of crinkle cut fries all to myself was like getting a steak from Mortons.

The ice cream is great and so are the fries. While saying "nut brown crown" may sound weird, you won't regret asking for it out loud. I'm guessing my cousin enjoyed her slaw dog because she barely said a word as she ate it.

Zestos advertises that they offer free wi-fi although I'm not sure this is the type of place you'd want to come and do any kind of work. There are a lot of excited kids running around kissing seats (literally).

• Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“A Culinary Treat”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Not only is the food quite tasty, there is such a diversity of choices that there are items to satisfy anyone's palate or desire.

THE SERVICE IS NOT AS SWIFT AS IT ONCE WAS AND COULD STAND TO BE A LITTLE FASTER.

Visited November 2012
“Milkshakes were the best!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

So-so food, but the ice cream treats are the reason to go. Reminds me of an old soda shop feel. Wide variety of choices for food and sweet treats.