“Everything I have tried...”

Thai Diner Cobb Pkwy
Ranked #544 of 4,012 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Thai
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 29, 2008

Everything I have tried here has been very good, and the prices are reasonable.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed June 30, 2007

I am a long time resident of the area where Thai Diner is located, and my wife and I have been there to eat close to ten times, with our most recent meal having been tonight. So we've gotten the big picture, you could say.
This restaurant is consistently excellent.
Their dishes are delicious, from the Pad Thai to the Penang to the Mango sticky rice for dessert. We have never had a disappointing experience, either with the quality of the food or the service.
This is the sort of restaurant where I would feel equally at home in jeans and a t-shirt or in a tuxedo. It has an ambiance that is simultaneously classy and relaxed.
Try their Thai iced tea for something different - it has a taste that somehow always reminds us of fall.
Trying to think of negatives, I come up short. The only thing that I can think of is a bit of a lack of privacy for diners. There are no booths in the restaurant, mainly tables, and huge windows front Thai diner, so you can feel like you're on display at times. It's not something I particularly notice, but I realize that some people really enjoy an intimate setting.
All in all, Thai Diner is a hidden treasure, and we will be continue to enjoy their hospitality and cooking.