“BISON”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Murphy, North Carolina
“BISON”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Thought it was just a hyped up restaurant using a famous mans name. Nope, the food was perfect in every way. Bison sliders are killer. Was happy with the eco friendly elements in the restaurant as well. Good job Ted!

“Bison steaks!!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

This was a wonderful surprise.great staff food an drinks awesome. We had some of the best lightest onion rings .the nachos were made with bison to die for could not get enough. The bison steak was cooked and tasted out of this world.they have this squash side dish can not describe just get it . Never thought I could rave about squash but I did.....pricey but worth it..

“Worth every cent, then some!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We checked into our hotel late on Thursday, June 5, 2014. We were tired and very hungry. The doorman at our hotel highly recommended Ted's Montana Grill just a block away. We were promptly greeted, told we would have to wait about 10 minutes, and our drink order taken.

Once seated (about 5 minutes after entering) we were promptly welcomed by our server. I wish I had written down his name, he was outstanding. We told him this was our first visit and asked him what he would recommend. He stated that anything on the bison menu would be his first choice. I was reluctant because of a bad experience with bison at Fuddrucker's. He laughed and said, "They cook hamburgers and ruin them, I can only imagine what they did to your bison burger. Our owner (Ted Turner) lives in the penthouse at the top of this building and he eats here frequently when he is in town. He accepts nothing but perfection and that is what I'll serve you." He was right on.

I ordered the bison sliders and my wife had a spinach salad with nuts and strawberries. The food was outstanding! Every bite was like a taste of heaven. The meat was cooked exactly as I ordered and the quantity surpassed what we expected. We had no way of saving the left-overs so between the two of us we ate every last bite!

I will not stay at the hotel we were in, but I will definitely return to Ted's Montana Grill and order the bison ribeye next time. I regret not remembering our server's name, but I remember what he looked like. He will be asked for the next time.

Everything was above and beyond 5-star!

• Visited June 2014
Royston, Georgia
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

we came after researching food for our stay in atlanta for my daughters 26th birthday..... had a great time , great staff and OMG the food. well you have to go and try and see for yourself because words do not describe it but OMG so GOOD. the chef smiled for my picture and was even checked on us to see how we liked..... we LOVED
great place to eat in atlanta !!!!!!!!

• Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Dined Here 3 Times - Saw Ted Turner Twice!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Ted's is one of our favorite go-to restaurant choices!
We have been to multiple locations (in multiple states), but this one, right below Ted Turner's place is particularly neat!
Service is always good and when there's been mistakes, the staff has always done what they could to make it right.
The pickles to start, the chips with dip and main dishes are always good. Love the bison burgers!

We have many happy visits and good memories of meals shared with loved ones at Ted's!

• Visited May 2014