“Blew my diet here!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Cocoa
“Blew my diet here!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This place is fairly casual, and not too expensive. I had a bison burger, husband had beef burger, and both meals were delicious. Our server was friendly and courteous and food arrived quickly. I've eaten at other Ted's locations and always enjoy the food and atmosphere.

Houston, Texas
“Lots of Burgerology Going On”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband had the bison burger and couldn't say enough good things about it. I had a simple salad with grilled chicken breast. the service was good and the location close to the hotel.

• Visited August 2013
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Maybe I got them on a bad night”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I had the Bison Ribs...the mash was salty but delicious; the fries where dark brown, which tells me the oil was old and the fries left in there too long. Good Fries are what make a steakhouse experience; get it wrong and you could sink the ship. But great ambience and setting. I probably would have loved it, as a pub.

1 Thank G R
Florence, Kentucky
“Bison mmm”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Good bison steak at a decent price for a downtown restaurant. Cozy booths made conversation possible.

Grapevine, Texas
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We ate here on a Friday night with our 2-yr old daughter and had a very pleasant experience. Our daughter was a little grumpy when we first arrived, but the waitress knew to bring out their kid's freebies right away to keep her occupied. She also knew to ask us if we wanted our daughter's food brought out before ours (that was a "yes!"). I was really impressed the excellent service we got from the waitress - I could not have asked for more. She was awesome.

The food was good, too, of course. Hubby had the New Mexico burger (beef) and thought it was excellent. (We are from Texas, and I'm telling you that they used the right kind of chilies and spices on that burger!) I had fried flounder and it was good, too. The restaurant was a little more expensive than average (~ $15 for a burger), but probably priced right for the location. The atmosphere was very nice, but not too fancy for bringing the family. You could definitely have a nice date here, but can also bring the kids and not feel out of place.

I'd definitely eat here again!