“If you've never had bison...”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #24 of 4,030 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Food was really good, great sized portions, fast / good service, friendly staff greeted us as we walked through the restaurant. A must do if visiting atlanta.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,183)

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place is really good. I had the best hamburger (beef) I have ever had hands down. Great service, nice atmosphere. We went on a Sunday evening around 6:30 there was no wait. Within walking distance of aquarium, coke, CNN, and downtown hotels.

1  Thank Debra H
Reviewed May 25, 2013

The food here is overpriced but it was fairly good. The server was very nice and kept us stocked on drinks! Stay away from the peppercorn burger unless you like lots of cumin. (I'm assuming that's what made it taste and smell so horribly). It may be another spice that ruins the burger but it's terribly disgusting! I couldn't even finish it. I'd definitely say if you're in the area and need a nice little place to eat then stop in there unless you're on a super tight budget, then I'd go elsewhere.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I get a Bison Burger and the 50/50 side from here with a Vanilla milkshake probably once a week. maybe once every 2 weeks. I love the Bison burger! YUMMMY

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This places could not survive for its food it must be about Ted. Food is mediocre and slightly over priced. Service could be better if the buffalo delivered the food.

1  Thank K-nine9

Been to Ted's Montana Grill? Share your experiences!