“late night meal”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Downtown Atlanta
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Downtown Atlanta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #258 of 4,131 Restaurants in Atlanta
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
Transit: A short walk away from CNN Center, Philips Arena, the Georgia World Congress Center, the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Dome.
Description: Your first visit will tell you why serious steak lovers around the world choose to dine at Ruth's Chris Steak House. Ruth's Chris is acclaimed world-wide for its USDA Prime Midwestern beef - aged to perfection, broiled at 1800 degrees to lock in the corn-fed flavor and served the signature Ruth's Chris way ... SIZZLING. Live Maine lobster, a mouthwatering Ahi Tuna Stack, and prime veal and lamb are equally as outstanding. You'll also enjoy New Orleans inspired appetizers like Barbecued Shrimp and Mushrooms Stuffed with Crabmeat. Salads, vegetables and potatoes are generous enough to share. And, to complement your dining experience select a sumptuous wine from Ruth's Chris' award-winning wine list that boasts over 200 select vintages. Top it all off with a delectable Ruth's Chris dessert - like the Warm Apple Crumb Tart or the Chocolate Sin Cake. Stunning views of Centennial Olympic Park, too. This is one big, thick juicy experience that is sure to excite all your senses.
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Had a quick, late night meal upon arrival at our hotel. Sat at the bar, which had very quick, friendly and perfect service. Great food, great beer, and located in the hotel where we stayed - can't beat that!

Ryan P, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Downtown Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

I am thrilled you all had a great meal with us, Joanne! It was a pleasure having you here. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed September 15, 2017

We have never been to one of these and my wife made reservations before we went to Atlanta. The filet was excellent!

Ryan P, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Downtown Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

It was a pleasure having you two join us for dinner, Mark! Thank you so much for the excellent feedback -- we can't wait to welcome you back again soon.

All the best,

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Let me start by saying I dine at the Ruth Chris Steakhouse in Mobile, Al. So I am very familiar with the menu and service typical of the RC steakhouse restaurants. My sister and I decided to dine at RC for lunch on Thursday, September 7, 2017. The restaurant is located in the hotel and this was very convenient for us. And after all, we knew the quality of food and service to expect. Well, the dining experience at RC at Centennial Olympic Park was horrible. Our server was Tyrell and it took him approximately 15 min to greet us and take our order. When he arrived with my crab fried rice, the crab was spoiled! I wish I had smelled it before I took the first bite. When Tyrell finally surfaced again, I informed him of the spoiled crab and he asked if there was another side I'd like. He didn't give me another menu to look at the side dishes, he just blurted side dishes out that he could think of. Well, since I am familiar with the dishes at RC, I asked for the lima bean/corn side dish (which Tyrell did not offer from his memory). It took Tyrell maybe 7-10 minutes to return with the lima bean/corn dish. To my surprise, they missed the mark again. This was the crunchiest lima bean/corn dish I've ever eaten from RC. TERRIBLE! I enjoyed my steak and lobster tail. Both were delicious. Tyrell next showed up with a dried out apple desert topped with vanilla ice cream. I didn't eat this, just the look told you it was terrible. Wish I had taken pictures. Then to top things off, Tyrell shows up with the card reader device for us to put our credit cards in to pay for our meal. Tyrell came across as top notch during this part of his job when explaining and showing us how to tip him. Yeah, yeah I know you want to know if I tipped him. The answer is NO, he got $0 from me. He was just that bad and I don't tip for bad service. My sister left $3. Her meal was fine, but she was unhappy about the service from Tyrell. I know neither my sister or I will ever return to that RC. Remember folks this was during lunch, not many people at all in the restaurant, so maybe....IDK staff shortage, no supervision, manager present. Who knows. It was just bad and we won't be back.

Another note: I ordered a steak salad and the salad came back with iceburg lettuce and 4 cherry tomatoes, maybe some croutons. I inquired about the steak (b/c I've never had their steak salad before) and our sorry waiter said "oh, this salad does not come topped with steak, they just call it that because of this being a steakhouse restaurant". I've now seen other reviews whereas they say their salad was topped with steak and blue cheese. Gosh, what a sorry, lying server we had. I won't go back to that Ruth Chris Steakhouse ever. Our Ruth Chris Steakhouse, here in Mobile, Alabama provides top notch meals and service.

1  Thank veletah2017
Ryan P, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Downtown Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Thank you for your candid review. I'm so very sorry to hear your recent experience at our restaurant fell short of your expectations and did not live up to the same high standards as the Mobile, AL Ruth's Chris Steak House. If you'd like to discuss your concerns in greater detail, please don't hesitate to contact me directly, (404) 223-6500. We are always looking for ways to improve, and we rely on guest feedback to make this a reality!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Food was amazing as always! Service could have been better. I can say it was a busy night so for that I will give them a pass.

Ryan P, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Downtown Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

It was a pleasure having you join us. However, I am sorry the service was not quite what you expected. We do get busy, especially during big event weekends, but that should not compromise the exceptional service that's expected when you dine with us. We look forward to welcoming you back for the five star experience you have come to know and expect from Ruth's Chris Steak House!

All the best,

Reviewed August 13, 2017

I had a wonderful salad topped with steak and bleu cheese (which I substituted for goat cheese). The greens were super fresh and I got a generous amount of steak on top.
Their iced tea was great when cut (when cut in a half with unsweet tea), but way too sweet for me. I ate with several friends and they all loved their meals too.

Ryan P, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Downtown Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

I'm thrilled to hear your salad exceeded expectations! It was a pleasure hosting you and your friends join us the other day. Thank you so much for the excellent feedback -- we appreciate it. I look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Best wishes,
Ryan Papp, General Manager

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House - Downtown Atlanta? Share your experiences!