Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead Atlanta
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead Atlanta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #197 of 4,021 Restaurants in Atlanta
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Highland Dr.
Description: Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Buckhead, Atlanta’s designated entertainment and shopping district. Less than a mile from Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square Mall, Ruth’s Chris is located just off the intersection of Peachtree and Piedmont Roads in the lobby of the Embassy Suites Hotel. The restaurant is easily accessible by rail, as it is a short two blocks from MARTA/Buckhead Station, N-7.Ruth’s Chris of Buckhead features our expertly prepared USDA Prime steaks served sizzling on a 500° plate and an award-winning wine list. Our Atlanta steak house provides guests with a warm, comfortable atmosphere while the dense foliage of the open-atrium hotel envelops our restaurant in an air of casual elegance. Richly appointed, this is the perfect location for a romantic steak dinner, business event, or private party. Private dining rooms offer a variety of event options for 10 to 150 guests. Whether it’s a business dinner, a social event or a special celebration, Ruth’s Chris Buckhead can accommodate your needs.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I absolutely enjoyed having my dinner here. It was something to remember and brag about because I rarely find a good place to have a steak. The one thing that was great was the service from the staff. Everyone was willing to help out in some form.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

My husband and I almost always order the Fishermans Platter (or Captains). but whichever is all cooked perfectly and the cheddar bisquits and ceasar salad could be a meal itself. The servers are great, friendly, and courteous. I would recommend!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Took my fiancee here for his 50th birthday. First of all, the steak and sides were wonderful. As good as a steak should be, and the sides didn't disappoint. The appetizer, Calamari, was also delightfully different and so delicious.

This location is on the ground floor of an Embassy Suites. That still boggles my mind. Not a good place for a Ruth's Chris. It wasn't very populated.

My biggest disappointment: I booked the reservations on "Open Table." In the "remarks" section for the restaurant, I wrote "Please give us a quiet table, as we are celebrating my fiancee's 50th birthday. If you do birthday cakes, please provide one..."

Imagine my disappointment when we were lead to a table next to another guest's table, when the whole restaurant was virtually empty. My disappointment was compounded when a birthday cake never arrived, although I saw one other birthday cake being delivered.

I don't think the information was ever passed on to our server. He was dedicated to doing his best. Not faulting the server, and not faulting the cooks. But something didn't quite click for this special evening I had hoped for.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Service was average, steaks were ok but could get one at Outback or Longhorn that was just as good for much less and actually better service. Staff was rather disinterested in our dining experience.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I was at the hotel for a week and tried the bar. I went on a Wednesday evening around 9:00pm and was a little disappointed with the service. Took a long time to be waited on and the staff realized the delay but seemed somewhat out of sorts, more apology than trying get on top of their game. Not bad, but not good either.