“Okay pizza and beer right at the edge of Georgia Tech Campus”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rocky Mountain Pizza Company
Ranked #705 of 4,030 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We went here when we took our son to Georgia Tech. It was nothing special, but it was okay. The pizza was pretty average but certainly not bad. A decent selection of beer on tap as well. Prices are a little high for what you get, but you are right there at the edge of campus. It is warm inside as the AC is not the best. If you just want some pizza and beer and it is convenient for you, it's an okay place to stop.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Typical college bar/restaurant. The food is really good. It isn't "the best meal ever" but it is good. It is the typical food choices you'd expect from a pizza joint/bar. I like the chicken finger salad or often the special of the month. The folks that work there all seem friendly and the manager is a good guy.

1  Thank Keith R
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I was not greeted . The guy just told me you can seatd yourself. The waitress was awful, only came to me twice. If I included the check 3 times. I had to wave for her to come to me , to get a refill. I am not use to that type of horrible service. The only reason I came to the restaurant , because I was extremely hungry. The reason why they are 922 because they don’t pay attention to detail , and the lack of customer service.

I order the buffalo chicken and the bread was too hard , and did not come with enough fries. If I could rank this place it would be a negative 10.

2  Thank CrystalJ89
Reviewed March 4, 2014

"The Rock" opened the same semester my hubby started at GT. Since graduation, it has become THE place to meet up for an event downtown. The buffalo chicken pizza is amazing, the salads are fresh and amazing, and the waffle fries are fantastic! The atmosphere is relaxed and easy. Great time!

1  Thank historybuff315
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were here twice during our trip, first time with about 6 people second time with 30 people. Super friendly staff, food was tasty, beer was cold! Pizza here is real good!

1  Thank GabeFranchise