“Sunday Brunch is Excellent”
Review of Ray's on the River

Ray's on the River
Reserve with OpenTable
Ray's on the River is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 4,000 Restaurants in Atlanta
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-285 and Powers Ferry Rd
Description: As an Atlanta Tradition since 1984 and situated along the Chattahoochee River, Ray's on the River offers serene views while enjoying a menu filled with fresh seafood flown in daily, prime cut steaks, regionally grown vegetables, and a Wine Spectator award-winning Wine List.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Sunday Brunch at this establishment is very good with soooo many choices. When we went it had an extensive traditional selection....grits, eggs, french toast, omelet station. They also had delicious food that was more dinner, lunch oriented. It was excellent and fresh. It will continue to stay on my rotation.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Spectacular setting, great atmosphere, food and service. Everything I have eaten at Rays has been great. It is right on the Chatahoochie River. We usually get a drink and walk along the river after ordering our meal. Probably not the best place for kids, but we take ours for special occassions - Mother's Day, birthdays etc. As long as they are well behaved, they are well accepted. I say the value is "average" because evertying is very expensive, but also very good.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Our recent (family) experience with Ray's on the River was an excellent birthday treat! The service was impeccable as we had someone who viewed his role as a waiter as a profession, rather than just a job. The food choice would satisfy nearly every palate and the preparation was spot on.

As others have mentioned, the view from the back of the dining room overlooking the river is nice - although the restaurant could do more with the garden area in between.

All in all, whether for business or romantic dinner, Ray's on the River will not disappoint!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I was visiting in-laws when they invited my husband and I to this wonderful hidden gem. Even though I didn't feel quite dressed appropriately (shorts and t-shirt), the staff didn't make me feel like u didn't belong. We were greeted and sat promptly by a really nice waitress. She was very knowledgeable about the menu and gave great drink and entree recommendations. The atmosphere was relaxing. There was a jazz singer, pianist and keyboard player; they set an old school swing-jazz vibe that everyone seemed to appreciate. I look forward to visiting again for both the delicious food and ambiance.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I am willing to pay for the environment here. The location, the water, the valet, all very nice. THE FOOD - uh huh! That's why I go to eat at this place! Pricey but worth it!