“Disappointing.....”
Review of Park 75

Park 75
Reserve with OpenTable
Park 75 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #508 of 4,013 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Peachtree Street
Transit: Arts Center Station- MARTA
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This review is perhaps colored a little bit by the fact that just after we had sat down and the wine poured, we were interrupted by a fire alarm. The hotel including the dining room was evacuated for about 30 minutes. When we were allowed back in, the restaurant gave everyone a free glass of champagne, but the staff was clearly rattled. This was a special Christmas Eve dinner for my family, and we chose this restaurant because of the reviews. The service was very uneven. The waiter was clearly inexperienced and not of much help. The food was uneven as well. My steak was perfect, but others in my party fared less well. Adding to the disappointment was the fact that neither hotel nor restaurant were particularly festive. The meal was very expensive and not really worth it.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Never thought I would ever get to experience Kobe Beef here in the USA! What a great surprise! The waiter had excellent recommendations for out dining experience. It was a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

The dinner was great! What stood out was the desert, red velvet coca cola cake probably one of the best deserts that we've ever had...

Reviewed July 23, 2012

My daughter and I took my mother to High Tea yesterday to celebrate her 70th birthday.
I have a wheat/gluten sensitivity so I have not had dessert or sandwiches at a restaurant in 2 years. Park 75 has a Gluten Free High Tea that is FABULOUS!!!!! When u make your reservations you ask for a gluten free tea. I almost cried when I tasted the Gluten free Scones because they were so amazing. My Gluten free tea consisted of 2 scones, whipped lemon curd, apricot jam and whipped cream, a lump crab meat sandwich, amazing egg salad, salmon mousse and chicken salad, a salted caramel, chocolate dipped strawberry, cheesecake, chocolate mousse. The tea is $32 and they do not charge extra for Gluten free. The service was good. The atmosphere is relaxing with beautiful pink marble and stunning exotic flowers.

2  Thank Jaykog
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Brunch is a wonderful selection of unique breakfast, small plate, salads, entrees and desserts. All five of us sampled and shared a wide variety over a 2 hour period. Service was attentive and very friendly. Make reservations!!!

Been to Park 75? Share your experiences!