“Tempting everything”

Ranked #2,114 of 4,038 Restaurants in Atlanta
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Little Five Points
Reviewed March 27, 2007

Stopped by after a trip to Border's. saw the patio tables and looked at the menu. Waited around until I saw some food being delivered
to outside tables. It looked so tempting. Had my best meal there. Great prices, very fresh food, good service and loved it all. Started
with olive tapenade. It had the right amount of garlic and so fresh. added falafel, hummus, eggplant and feta with some pinot grigio

Then went back two nights later with my Atlanta friends and had lamb,
rosemary chicken, baba, greek salad and this wonderful white beans. They were the best. Those beans, are far better than some I tried at a fancy place that sold them for 8.99. Olive Bistro has them for 5.99
and the olive oil was so rich. My friends loved it, but had never been there. Now they tell me it is a regular weekend stop.

I felt quite ok there eating alone or with my friends. That kind of place, alone or with friends, they treat you well and like family

See you next time, OLive Bistro.

2  Thank lakegirl123

Been to Olive Bistro? Share your experiences!