“Superb!!”

Cuisines: Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The OK Cafe never disappoints. What can I say? The food is always fresh and mouthwatering, and even for a vegetarian, there are a myriad of choices!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We have eaten at the OK Cafe many times over the years, and we're always pleased with the experience. The atmosphere is fun -- there's lots of art around you. Add to that great service and food, and you've got wonderful combination.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I had a blast here eating at the counter by myself!!! Food was so yummy and the atmosphere very energetic! I did not really mind that it was crowded because i enjoyed watching all the different food options going by!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

i liked the food for a change..like old fashiond southern food,wish it were closer to me! but good for once in while if i could find someone else to join me!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

This placer is a landmark type noted for its home style southern food. It is always crowded even at 2 AM on a Saturday mornings so be Prepared to wait 10 to 15 min to be seated. The food is worth the wait and it is located in a large strip mall right off I-75 at West Paces Ferry Road so parking isw readily available. Great Southern food and service.

Been to OK Cafe? Share your experiences!