“contemporary style”

Nan Thai Fine Dining
Reserve with OpenTable
Nan Thai Fine Dining is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 3,977 Restaurants in Atlanta
Neighborhood: Midtown
Atlanta, Georgia
“contemporary style”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I'm not a Thai fan but this changed my mind. Wow. Presentation is amazing. Flavors divine. Loved the staff

Birmingham,AL
“Amazing Thai and Amazing Dining Experience”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Get the appetizer sampler for two. $2 more, BUT you get to try each of the appetizers! Lamb Shank entree was divine. Same for seafood kabob. Absolutely excellent service (our server was C.J.) Even though we don't golf we enjoyed all the very tasteful golf memorabilia.

Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“The best Coconut Soup I've ever had!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I'm Malaysian growing up around Thai culture. This place from the deco, service and warmth transported me back to my years in Thailand. You must must must try the coconut soup! Words cannot describe it. I had the whole fried snapper with chili sauce. So good! The Thai Basil rice is a must. A little disappointed with their curries. Not very authentic. The appetizer tower I would recommend for sharing amongst 4 people. Extensive wine list a big plus.

• Visited April 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Elegant and delectable Thai cuisine”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Where to start? Everything is wonderful. The lamb chops with the sticky, sweet black rice is my favorite, but any of the seafood dishes are also delicious. We always share the appetizer 'medley.'

Visited August 2012
Cicero, Indiana
“I love this place!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

This is my second visit and this is truly one of the best restaurants I have been to. Creative menu and fabulous service and a wonderful atmosphere. This place has it all!

• Visited April 2013