“Bakery”

Buckhead Bread Company & Corner Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Buckhead Bread Company & Corner Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #463 of 4,012 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Guests at Corner Café and Buckhead Bread Company enjoy baked-on-site pastries, bread, cookies, and special desserts from the European-style bakery. Enjoy locally roasted Pano’s Reserve blend coffee with your freshly baked goods. The café serves a variety of breakfast, brunch, and lunch selections, including salads, soups, and sandwiches.
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Great coffee and sandwiches. Especially if your are in a rush. Close to my hotel. Great location because it was within shuttle distance from my hotel.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Picked up a Salad/Sandwich combo to bring back to my nearby hotel. Very affordable and tasty options. Calorie counts are noted which can be helpful.

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Got a pot of coffee in a French press. Our waiter helped pick out my coffee AND recommended my breakfast. He steered this girl to the right dish and coffee!! The crab eggs Benedict was divine. We all gobbled our food up so fast that we didn't get a picture! Everyone ordered different items: the breakfast sandwich, French toast, and blueberry pancakes. Not one bad word to say about the food...since our mouths were full!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I loved this place. Food is great and the ambiance is hip and young. Food service was great and fast.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Came here for Sunday brunch... food was great, but server was new and not very aware of the menu. He never offered to refill my coffee, had to be almost begged to refill my date's tea. One thing he did promptly was bring the check.

The food was very good; I had the lump crabcake eggs benedict which was fabulous. The English muffin was sliced very thin so it did not dominate the plate. The crabcake was spicy, yet not overwhelming, the eggs cooked perfectly. I tried the grits 'du jour' which was a corn and green chile mix with monterrey jack cheese... they were very tasty, but not exactly a breakfast dish; more like a vegetable side order. My date had the beef eggs benedict which featured extremely tender steak with eggs on the same very thin muffin. Very well prepared dish.

Overall, the food was excellent, the setting and service average and the prices very high, as is typical of the Buckhead area.