“Hearty Deep Dish Pizza”

Ranked #192 of 3,958 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: At Nancy's Chicago Pizza - Midtown, we only use the finest, freshest ingredients. All of our sauces in our signature pizzas and Italian dishes are made with the finest tomatoes and spices. Great for lunch and dinner, our authentic "Chicago" style pizza has an unbeatable flavor. At Nancy's, you're sure to find something that will suit your appetite. Our convenient location, cozy atmosphere, excellent service, and extensive menu are some of the features that have made our restaurant a hot spot for over 25 years. We specialize in a variety of Chicago and Sicilian-style cuisines. Dine with us, take our food to go, or let us cater your next event! No occasion is too small or too large for Nancy's -- come see why we've been voted one of the best restaurants in the city! Whether you're in the mood for sandwiches, pizza, or a great dessert, Nancy's Chicago Pizza is sure to impress.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Hearty Deep Dish Pizza”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Bring your appetite to Nancy's - while their pizzas may be small, they are deep and hearty. Packed with sauce, gooey cheese, and generous portions of meat, Nancy's pizza is a meal in and of itself. Great location right on Ponce, fast and friendly service!

Visited April 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Would highly recommend this place!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The front desk clerk at our hotel recommended this place. He said it was the best he has had in the area. So we went ahead and ordered it, I couldn’t believe just how amazing this pizza was! Now I come from NY and know good pizza in my local area in Ft. Lauderdale, but hands down, no lie, the best pizza I have ever had.

We had an original thin crust extra cheese and an original thin crust Uncle Tony’s. The crust was very manageable, thick enough to hold all the toppings but thin enough where you could actually eat a good amount of pizza. The sauce was delicious, don’t get me started about the amount of cheese on both pizzas!

Would highly recommend this place!

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“I dove into the deep dish pizza !!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I had been wanting to try Nancy's for the longest...I ended up very satisfied. The staff was very friendly, prompt and attentive. The deep dish was the best I've had in years ! I plan to come back soon to try the thin crust. Plenty of TVs to catch up on some games also.

Knoxville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Deep dish Chicago-style pizza hit the spot!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were craving pizza and we decided on Nancy's based on prior TripAdvisor reviews. No disappointment here! The staff was extremely friendly - no waiting on a Sunday night, we were ushered in and given a large table to spread out. Casual atmosphere, several flat screen tv's were playing so you could take your pick of what basketball game to watch. Pizza came out and we absolutely delicious! A large fed 2 adults and one child with leftovers for the next day. Would definitely recommend and will definitely go again next time we are in the area!

Charlotte
“Awesome Pizza!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great service and the BEST pizza I have had in a LONG time!
Better than some I had in Chicago.
Well worth the walk from the North Avenue Marta station!

Loved the music videos and tvs!

Will definitely be coming back when in the area!

• Visited March 2013

Been to Nancy’s Chicago Pizza? Share your experiences!