“Great food, great service and reasonably priced”
Review of 1Kept

1Kept
Reserve with OpenTable
1Kept is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #369 of 4,012 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband had the NY strip, the flavor was amazing. It had a chargrill taste, very tender and moist and cooked to perfection. I had the salmon. It also was cooked exactly to my preference. The arugula side dish had a peppery pickled cabbage in it that made it really pop. All the dishes had wonderful fused flavor combinations that made everything we tried a unique. We loved this place. Cant wait to eat here again.

Thank Sweetgeorgiacin... l

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This place is a secret hole in the wall. Warning, do not try to park in the parking lot unless your car is electric or 4 cylinders. I came in my denali and tried 4 different parking spaces before I found one. The limited menu is very creative. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I needed a place to take out of town guests and this ended up being the perfect spot. Tucked behind and under a not so nice looking building on Peachtree, they have carved out an amazing space with free parking. Uhh, Yes...free parking. I think it was a great idea to get space in a high rent district that's not right on the street front. Anyway, the service was impeccable from start to finish. The waitress made our party of five feel pampered the entire time. She made great drink and food suggestions for the group and we loved everything. I first tasted the warm kale salad with chorizo and the spinach salad. Yum!! Next, I sampled a bit of the deconstructed Bruschetta...fantastic. I ordered the Chicken Schnitzel and I almost licked the plate. If you happen to miss out on getting one of the H&F burgers from next door, just head over to 1Kept. You won't even think about that darn burger!!!

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I tried this place and many other in-town restaurants about a month ago for our 25th wedding anniversary. We loved it. Had seen it on atlanta eats show and it did not disappoint. Sat at the bar and had great drinks, unique and excellent appetizers along with friendly people and atmosphere. So when I was having a friendly business meeting and given the choice to go to any restaurant in Atlanta, I chose to return to 1 kept. It was just as exceptional the second visit. Sat at the bar and again had great drinks, unique and delicious appetizers and very friendly service. In summary, loved it again!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This place had been on the top of my list for restaurants to try. So we got a sitter, & headed out for a belated Valentine's dinner. I enjoy cooking at home, & want exceptional food if we're going to eat out. 1 Kept did not disappoint. We started with the deviled quail eggs - superb. My hubby was pleased with the spinach salad. Truffles are a favorite of mine, so I opted to try the Florentine flatbread, drizzled with truffle oil. This was good, but not a knockout, probably would try a different flatbread next time. Our waitress Shawna insisted that I try the truffled popcorn, & brought some out on the house. I was so thrilled she did, it was the winner of the evening. Truffle butter melted over the popcorn, with a bit of I believe, pecorino, on top. Heavy truffle flavor - it was phenomenal. We shared the seared scallops with the corn risotto, sweet truffle corn puree & wild mushrooms - an amazing dish - scallops cooked to perfection. Great atmosphere, great service & an amazing dinner - we will be back.