“Ohhhhhhhhh so good!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 1Kept

1Kept
Reserve with OpenTable
1Kept is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #403 of 3,906 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Ohhhhhhhhh so good!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I needed a place to take out of town guests and this ended up being the perfect spot. Tucked behind and under a not so nice looking building on Peachtree, they have carved out an amazing space with free parking. Uhh, Yes...free parking. I think it was a great idea to get space in a high rent district that's not right on the street front. Anyway, the service was impeccable from start to finish. The waitress made our party of five feel pampered the entire time. She made great drink and food suggestions for the group and we loved everything. I first tasted the warm kale salad with chorizo and the spinach salad. Yum!! Next, I sampled a bit of the deconstructed Bruschetta...fantastic. I ordered the Chicken Schnitzel and I almost licked the plate. If you happen to miss out on getting one of the H&F burgers from next door, just head over to 1Kept. You won't even think about that darn burger!!!

Visited March 2014

“Loved it again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I tried this place and many other in-town restaurants about a month ago for our 25th wedding anniversary. We loved it. Had seen it on atlanta eats show and it did not disappoint. Sat at the bar and had great drinks, unique and excellent appetizers along with friendly people and atmosphere. So when I was having a friendly business meeting and given the choice to go to any restaurant in Atlanta, I chose to return to 1 kept. It was just as exceptional the second visit. Sat at the bar and again had great drinks, unique and delicious appetizers and very friendly service. In summary, loved it again!

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden gem in Buckhead - try the truffled popcorn!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

This place had been on the top of my list for restaurants to try. So we got a sitter, & headed out for a belated Valentine's dinner. I enjoy cooking at home, & want exceptional food if we're going to eat out. 1 Kept did not disappoint. We started with the deviled quail eggs - superb. My hubby was pleased with the spinach salad. Truffles are a favorite of mine, so I opted to try the Florentine flatbread, drizzled with truffle oil. This was good, but not a knockout, probably would try a different flatbread next time. Our waitress Shawna insisted that I try the truffled popcorn, & brought some out on the house. I was so thrilled she did, it was the winner of the evening. Truffle butter melted over the popcorn, with a bit of I believe, pecorino, on top. Heavy truffle flavor - it was phenomenal. We shared the seared scallops with the corn risotto, sweet truffle corn puree & wild mushrooms - an amazing dish - scallops cooked to perfection. Great atmosphere, great service & an amazing dinner - we will be back.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Savannah, Georgia
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Usually I go for foodie places, this is not one of those places. Not to say it was bad. On the contrary its a new kinda hip place in Bulkhead. The bar is pretty hopping throughout the night. The service is ok, not Commanders palace. The menu is eclectic. I liked the truffle popcorn. The veggie risotto was fine as were the scallops. This place is fun, tasty and it wont set you back 200 bucks for two with drinks, its also not memorable

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, Georgia
“Terrible service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Excited to try this new restaurant in one of my previous favorite locations...I made a 7pm reservation for Friday night. We got there at 7pm, only to be told our table wasn't ready. The place was almost empty, with two seated parties. So, we went to the bar for a drink while we waited. After 35 minutes and two other parties came in and were seated, I walked up to the hostess and asked about our table. She said "our table" was still not ready. When I pointed out all the empty seats, she said we needed to wait until the man at "our table" decided to leave. She was completely rude and unhelpful, so we left. I will NEVER RETURN!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank LMartin30318

Been to 1Kept? Share your experiences!