“Pretty good”
Review of 1Kept

1Kept
Reserve with OpenTable
1Kept is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #338 of 3,977 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Savannah, Georgia
“Pretty good”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Usually I go for foodie places, this is not one of those places. Not to say it was bad. On the contrary its a new kinda hip place in Bulkhead. The bar is pretty hopping throughout the night. The service is ok, not Commanders palace. The menu is eclectic. I liked the truffle popcorn. The veggie risotto was fine as were the scallops. This place is fun, tasty and it wont set you back 200 bucks for two with drinks, its also not memorable

• Visited February 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Terrible service!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Excited to try this new restaurant in one of my previous favorite locations...I made a 7pm reservation for Friday night. We got there at 7pm, only to be told our table wasn't ready. The place was almost empty, with two seated parties. So, we went to the bar for a drink while we waited. After 35 minutes and two other parties came in and were seated, I walked up to the hostess and asked about our table. She said "our table" was still not ready. When I pointed out all the empty seats, she said we needed to wait until the man at "our table" decided to leave. She was completely rude and unhelpful, so we left. I will NEVER RETURN!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank LMartin30318
Atlanta
“Missed the Mark”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I am so surprised by all of the 5-star reviews for this restaurant. Another review website has similar comments, and I just don't understand it. Maybe we were here on a really off night, but we thought it was average at best. We had the old fashionista which incorporates pinot noir into an old fashioned. Terrible idea. I don't know why you would want to dilute the great taste of bourbon by adding in red wine? The cocktail was not good.

For food we tried several of the appetizers, including a flat bread. The flat bread wasn't bad, just very doughy and the toppings were a little skimpy. The kale salad was ok. The quail eggs also ok.

Bottom line is this: there are SO many amazing restaurants in Atlanta. Unfortunately, 1Kept is not in that league.

• Visited December 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great spot!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We had heard of this new restaurant and kept wanting to try. Wish we did earlier! Great location, and ample parking once you get around the back. Interesting, cozy atmosphere. Our server, Kate was top-notch. Ask for her! She was knowledgeable about the menu and provided us with amazing service. The spinach/mushroom/truffle flatbread was amazing. Wish we tried the Quail Eggs (she said they won an award at Taste of Atlanta for them) but couldn't talk my husband in to it. I had the scallops, perfectly prepared and delicious. My husband had the monk fish, it was sort of like a stew but quite good as well. The bar was quite interesting as well. Seems a popular place for the 20 and 30 something crowd.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank cwberg
Atlanta
“Delicious”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful meal. My wife and I had a fabulous experience at 1kept. Quail eggs and mussels appetizers were perfect. Fish and grits was expertly prepared. Fish skin was incredibly crispy. Short ribs risotto was richly delicious. Service was outstanding.

1 Thank rsw178