“Great food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Stopped in while on the highway headed north - hope I have the right location...
Anyway, it was really good. I had a burger, 2 associates had salad bar and 2 more had other items off the grill. Everything was good, service was excellent and I'm really impressed with the salad bar...I'll be back!

1  Thank Chris O

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The salad bar was pleasing and it seamed fresh.
Omg my steak was cooked to perfection, our waitress was awesome!
We ate in the bar area on a Saturday night and didn't seem noisy at all.
Drinks, steaks = $48

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Ruby Tuesday has a "classic" hamburger and then some sort of upgraded burger (as in the meat itself) that you have to pay EXTRA for. I have never had to pay extra for better-quality meat at a restaurant. I ordered the regular version, and it had obviously been previously frozen. The "new" salad bar is lame, and the service was slow slow slow. Never again, Ruby.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

A recent trip brought me to Ruby Tuesday and with a time bind, I had decided to take out my dinner order. The staff was efficient even asking me if I needed forks, knife, etc. The dinner was surperb to a T and the price was extremely reasonable. The wait was about 10 minutes longer than they said but I caught up on phone calls so it was no big deal. Nice staff and I observed them interacting with customers in a gracious manner.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Ate here for lunch with friends because it was walking distance from hotel. If you are in the area, i would reccommend one of the other resturaunts like Malones or Spondovits. I ordered Ribs which were good and had the salad bar which was awesome but the customer service was at best...adequate. I asked the waiter what he thought was a good choice for a meal and his response was.."i eat for free so it dont matter to me"...REALLY?? Just didnt go out of their way to make anything sound GREAT. I eat at Ruby Tuesdays a lot and am familiar with several dishes so i chose the ribs and a friend chose one of the seafood dishes. The food was great..but the service lacked..everyone seemed like they could really care less that we were there.