“Very average very simple”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #1,318 of 3,974 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Rome, Italy
“Very average very simple”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Nothing special about this place as I was in a hurry while at the Sheraton in Atlanta. I should have in fact dined at the hotel instead. The device was ok however the good is well proceeded and common for this type of restaurant. Believe me I was not expecting much. The place was clean however a bit laid back on the service . The salad bar seemed larger, but somewhat duplicated with all the raw veggies. I had a Strip loin and it was terrible. Overlooked with disheartening mash potatoes. Again, I was not expecting much. The wine list was in fact good and easy to follow as far as regions and selection.

• Visited September 2012

Wigan
“Nothing to write home about”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The aircon in the restaurant was set on super cool, need to put a wooly on it was so cold. Food was OK nothing special, what you would expect from a chain restaurant.

Visited August 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“RUBYTUESDAY.wow wat a resturant reserved on my birthday.”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

What an experience u eat till u get filled up free appetizers,close to airport for long journey .everything organized .water ,drink,smottie.yomis and meal. yomi yomi restaurant u can ever imagine .

Visited July 2012
billings
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service and great food”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We were at the RT by the airport and crowne plaza. Had just a quick one night lay over and the hotel restaurant was closed. We came in late and needed food so we talked to RT. Cause it was so late it was almost empty and close to closing. The took us any way and fed us well. Our server was awesome and we sure enjoyed her. Her name is Lawand B. She was so outgoing and frinedly and we really enjoyed her. We are from MT and dont get fresh fruit. My youngest and I love peaches and he had asked if GA has peaches, hehe! When I asked Lawand when peach season was she said right now. We told her we loved peaches and wish we could have tried GA peaches. She was going to go to the store after her shift and deliver us some peaches to our room!!! That was way above and beyond and we so appreciated the thought. However we told her it was ok, that I would see about having some delivered online. Because it was slow and we were the last ones there we were able to visit with her for awhile. She is a special person and a great asset to RT!

• Visited July 2012
Stanford-Le-Hope, United Kingdom
“Food for a tired traveller”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Arrived the Sheaton Gateway after a long flight from the Uk and the delights of Atlanta airport and asked the shuttle driver if he could recommend somewhere to eat as the Hotel was a bit expensive. went to Rubies without a reservation, which was no problem for them to seat us, which was good as it was a Saturday evening. what can I say the service was first class, the shrimp fondu was to die for and the steaks were melt in your mouth, my only complaint was we were both to full up for desert. All this for less than the price of a steak in the hotel. We certainly know where we will chow down the next time we are passing through.

• Visited April 2012