“I go for the Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Neighborhood: Cumberland
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Really! I do just go for the food! Those young fresh hotties don't even phase me...but I guess it's nice that they are there. :-)

Reviewed September 19, 2013

It was ok. Every Hooters to me has it's own taste. The food was ok. Service was okay. The Hooter girls were nice enough to get together and take some picks with the my younger male cousins to get their "Swagg" Badges! It was fun!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

UGH! I'm a female and went to Hooters with my husband for a quick meal. I UNFORTUNATELY had to go to the restroom twice. Both times there were waitresses in there straightening their hair with a flat iron. I'm all for the girls looking pretty, but leaving nasty hair all over the sink and countertop is completely disgusting (not to mention the smell of burnt hair). I was literally gagging each time I left the restroom. The food was good, but these waitresses seriously either need their own dressing room or need to learn to clean up after themselves.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I love Hooter's snow crab legs. They are always consistently great at every Hooters I've been to. The cobb salad my wife has was also excellent. My only complaint was we sat outside on the patio & everything was covered with pollen. They should clean it up daily.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I ate here for lunch one day because it was closee to the venue in which I was training. The food was standard Hooters food (tasted consistent with other Hooters). The waitress seemed like she was distracted and didn't really go out of her way to attempt to be friendly. I understand that sometimes people have an "off" day, but she is in the service industry after all. On the plus side, the food was delivered quickly.