“need a better menu”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Absolutely great service except they "sir" your to death. Are they trying to say I am old? Wish there was a steak or steak sandwich on the menu as many Hooters have.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

As busy as any restaurant can get, the Maître-D ought to acknowledge guest. That was not our experience. As we were walking out someone acknowledged us. Of course by that time it was already too late.

1  Thank Akilah C
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Greasy so so food but as a previous reviewer put it -" are you really going for the food". Good feast for the eyes and the ambience is good especially if you are watching the games.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We went once to hooters because some colleagues wanted to have a drink there, and out of a sense of curiousity (having never been to one). I don't really know much about it, but I thought it was pretty average in all kinds of ways. I guess it's just a nice local, but it's right next to Hard Rock and if it wasn't for the huge queues there, I would have preferred Hard Rock over this place. My bourbon & coke was pretty poor, but the daytona beach chicken wings were pretty tasty (very zingy!)

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Had the Daytona Beach wings. They were soggy even though they are supposedly fried first and then grilled. They sauce was nothing to scream about, and my stomach was upset the entire night!

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!