“Pretty standard for Hard Rock Cafe”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #85 of 3,974 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: The Hard Rock Cafe in Atlanta is located in the historical Cornerstone building on the corner of Peachtree St. and Andrew Young International Blvd. The location is walking distance from all the big Downtown Atlanta hotels as well as Centennial Olympic Park, the Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center and all the other attractions of Downtown. The Cafe has been rocking the city center for over 20 years with a tenured staff of colorful, irreverent hospitality experts providing amazing, from scratch, dishes. All in our Rock and Roll Museum which has an atmosphere that you have to feel to believe.
Rochester, Michigan
“Pretty standard for Hard Rock Cafe”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

This was a standard Hard Rock Cafe. Food was average. Service was a little lacking and the server made sure to circle the recommended tip 3 times on the check which turned me off further because she did not earn it.

HRCAtlanta, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear irocz8292
Thank you for posting a review for our Cafe. I appreciate the feedback, especially the details of how our server prepared the check. (picture me with steam shooting from my ears), I assure you this will be used as a training moment with our team. We will keep working to make sure all of our servers embrace our Love All, Serve All values.
Thank you, Rock on!

• Korean first
Mumbai
“Nice ambience”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Great location, good food and nice music. The souvenior shop is also pretty cool. Would love to go there again

Visited January 2013
HRCAtlanta, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear TravelerMum1979,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Very glad you had a good time enjoying the food and music.

Rock on!
Seattle, Washington
“Great fun staff and atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I've been to several across the country and with it being a large chain (consistent standards across all rest) I have never commented about them. However when you get horrible service at The Westin Peachtree I felt that I should share the awesome service that I received at the Hard Rock! The food was again right up there with their high standards and the service was hand in hand. Go for the food but stay for the service.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank mrcruz23
HRCAtlanta, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear mrcruz23,
Thank you for the 5 star review!! Awesome to hear your words about our service staff, we are proud of our hospitality crew of Hard Rockers, most of our staff are tenured professionals who might be a bit irreverent and not fit in at your average chain restaurant, but here they rock!
Thank you - you rock!
Hobart, Indiana
“Always good drinks & food”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We normally will visit a Hard Rock Cafe in any City we go to. The drinks are always good (bahama mama) and my favorite berry colada. The food is good especially the burgers and steaks. It is a nice place to for friendly gathering's and socializing

Visited December 2012
Dear Al,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it's always great to see a local point of view! We’re very happy that you and your friends enjoy yourself (and the Bahama Mama's) when you are here.
Rock On!
Richmond, Virginia
“great job!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Me and my friends stop by this Hard Rock cafe on our way to New Orleans as it was late at night we still have sometime to dine in with them. The cafe has decorated well as usual. the staff are friendly and attentive. Jolie was our girl there, she's awesome. The food is great as usual. I dont feel like they discriminated us here unlike the one in New York (maybe i wasnt wearing fancy outfit enough for them to noticing me).

I'm a fan of Hard Rock cafe so definitely know that this one hit Hard Rock standard real good :)

• Visited January 2013
HRCAtlanta, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear TomWasu,
Thanks so much for the kind review! Really great to hear that Jolie took great care of you and your group, she is awesome! And when you're in New Orleans I hope you get a chance to check out our new brand new Bourbon Street Hard Rock Cafe, I hear it's amazing.
thank you and Rock On!

Been to Hard Rock Cafe? Share your experiences!