“Small but good”

Ranked #633 of 4,000 Restaurants in Atlanta
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

A small hidden place. But worth the time to find. Prices are decent, food good, and service was great and friendly. In fact very friendly.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

This is the best restaurant salad I have experienced. Simple and favorful in every bite.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

I was there waiting for a cab that didn't arrive. Ordered some food to go, and since I didn't have a cell phone, they called the cab for me. I ate outside while waiting. They came outside to let me know the cab had called back and was on its way. Had gyro meat, thinly sliced and very good, grape leaves, baklava (one of the best I've had), and "tuscan beans" which were very flavorful with garlic, vinegar (?), and onion. If I was in the area, I would love to go back.

Reviewed September 28, 2011

A friend of mine got me curious about 'mediterranean food'. So glad I made a special trip to this place. What a great introduction to lentil-rice with tahini, falafel, gyro platter, rosemary chicken, hummus , great salads and kebabs! Besides the wonderful flavors and textures, the food is priced reasonably. You will not be disappointed!!

1  Thank DupuisAtlanta
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I found this place by accident and I'm glad I did. I love Greek/Med food, so I try not to pass up an opportunity for a new find. I went at lunch time and it was pretty busy. It's kind of a small place, but it was pretty full. The menu options were great. It was hard to choose. I was not very hungry, so I just went with an appetizer - the olive tapanade. It was very delicious and there was plenty of it. It came with white and brown pita bread, which was plentiful as well. This is not a fancy restaurant, but more of a cafe' style. Still the food I tried was excellent and the price was reasonable. I will be back for more...and I will come hungry!

Been to Olive Bistro? Share your experiences!