“Nice find”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Usa, Japan
“Nice find”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I found this place by accident and I'm glad I did. I love Greek/Med food, so I try not to pass up an opportunity for a new find. I went at lunch time and it was pretty busy. It's kind of a small place, but it was pretty full. The menu options were great. It was hard to choose. I was not very hungry, so I just went with an appetizer - the olive tapanade. It was very delicious and there was plenty of it. It came with white and brown pita bread, which was plentiful as well. This is not a fancy restaurant, but more of a cafe' style. Still the food I tried was excellent and the price was reasonable. I will be back for more...and I will come hungry!

• Visited August 2011

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rocking falafel”
Reviewed November 27, 2009

I am a NYC guy and I know my falafel
Came to see friends. Ate at alot of not so great, trendy places. Asked them to find me some falafel and a place to be laid back, grab a brew
They live nearby and took me to this spot in Midtown on a corner in a busy shopping center,and that was the right move. the falafel is just like Ny or when I go see the parents in Israel
Right spice, none of this watered down, bland falafel
Great hommos, grape leaves, baklava and what is it with those beans..These white beans are so, good, forget the name but love the sauce , good garlic and some spice. I then asked them to do some beans to go and got some falafel and mixed the falafel in the beans. That is the way to go with another brew. Peroni and falafel. My best lunch and then back for dinner in Atlanta. Great service value, and very clean, friendly people.
I partied late at a good bar up the street, but to eat, I will be back to this place every time I hit Atlanta

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“For the price, I thought...”
Reviewed July 31, 2008

For the price, I thought it was pretty good. Enjoyed the tabouleh and falafel. The baklava? Eh, just ok. But, the food is definitely worth the price, I think.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nice spot to get a Gyro...”
Reviewed February 4, 2008

Nice spot to get a Gyro or Falafel. Also they have good Turkish coffee.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook