“Failing Chain”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Failing Chain”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This used to be our go-to spot when at shopping malls. No more - we have been in 3 different locations in the last few months and they have been consistently under-whelming. Slow service - mediocre food; even the cheesecake is suffering. I think the franchise has grown beyond their ability to ensure the QA. Reminds me of the demise of Red Lobster.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Disappointing, average”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Decided to eat at the bar one night on a business trip - Tuesday night of Memorial Day week. Bar/restaurant were not particularly crowded but service at bar was absurdly slow. Ordered a beer and confirmed the size with bartender and never received drink. Eventually, I decided I just didn't want it, so I didn't mention it. As the 2nd bartender was clearing my entree dish, I mentioned I wanted dessert to go, and was ready to order -- he went to the other end of the bar after clearing my dishes (I assumed he'd be right back) - eventually I had to flag him down while he was chatting with other patrons and servers at the server station. Reminded him I wanted to eat and shared the fact that despite ordering it, the other bartender never served the beer, and his response was, "Oh, I didn't know you wanted a beer," and I responded, "That's because YOU didn't take the order, but I also just had to remind you I asked for dessert to go." Wonder how many other opportunities they're missing to increase average check prices. Food was just OK. Caesar salad was flavorless but Pit Beef sandwich and Avocado, Mushroom and Zucchini fries were good.

Georgia
“Good food, service is hit or miss”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We're in Atlanta often for medical appointments at Scottish Rite hospital, so whenever we need lunch we usually pop into The Cheesecake Factory. My favorite lunch item is the turkey club w/fries. My daughter enjoys the three cheese pasta with white sauce. Every now and then we'll splurge and have cheesecake for dessert. Our favorite is the Oreo cheesecake. Generally, parking in the mall's parking lot is a hassle; it's always so crowded. But having to take a walk back to the car isn't a bad thing after eating a meal here. The only negative thing I have to say about the restaurant is that occasionally we'll get not-so-stellar service, but that's true for any place. You really can't go wrong dining at The Cheesecake Factory.

Visited March 2014
Savannah
“Cant go wrong!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Cheesecake - need there be more? I tried the low carb cheesecake (yes, there is such a thing!) Made with Splenda, and it was AWESOME!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“A City Favorite”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Good food. Something for everyone. Desserts. Wow the desserts are delicious and a good selection. There is usually a wait for tables during peak times but it's expected with a local favorite spot.

Visited May 2014

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!