“Hungry and satisfied”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Was visting Atlant from Chicago, wanted something to eat prior to shopping. great fast service. The waiter in training was very humerous and made us aware that he was being trained, which gave us a heads up and allowed us to be less judgemental of his service.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Unexpectedly ended up here twice in one week for lunch. Restaurant is always a bit noisy and crowded because it's good food for a good price. Somehow when the hostess lines up patrons to be seated, I always feel like a sheep.
Enormous menu. If you can't find someting to eat here, you are not hungry!
Restaurant is also known for large portions.
First lunch I had Sheila's cashew salad with dressing on the side When the salad is naked you can see the restaurant is a bit skimpy with the chicken.
Second lunch I had the lunch sized personal vegetarian pizza and side salad. Much more flavorful than salad entree.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Love all the salad and pasta dishes. Very generous portions - usually take home enough for another meal. The cheesecake is delicious! Place is a little noisy because it is always crowded with people enjoying themselves, but that is to be expected.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Based on the hype I was given about the Cheesecake Factory, I expected to like the food more than I did. I don't even remember what I had. I do remember it was fairly expensive for unmemorable food, though. Again, it wasn't a horrible experience, but I thought it was overpriced for what you get.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Although the Cheesecake Factory offers an extensive menu selection it lacks in atmosphere due to excessive NOISE in the restr.
Service was AVERAGE with an overall feeling of being rushed to eat/finish so that they could seat another customer. Portions are above average but so are the prices.