“I've died and gone to heaven.”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #8 of 92 Dessert in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
North Charleston, South Carolina
“I've died and gone to heaven.”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I LOVE CHEESECAKE. There, I said it. The first step is admitting, right? But, my dilemma was that I've recently lost 15+ pounds, and I didn't want to ruin all my hard work. Cheesecake Factory to the rescue. We started off with the Thai Lettuce Wraps. Satay Chicken Strips, Carrots, Bean Sprouts, Coconut Curry Noodles and Lettuce Leaves with three delicious Spicy Thai Sauces – Peanut, Sweet Red Chili and Tamarind-Cashew. Unbelievable flavor and healthful ingredients. Then, for my entree, I had the Wasabi Crusted Ahi Tuna. Our server was super helpful and suggested that I could substitute brown rice and steamed asparagus for the sides. TOTALLY worth it and much healthier. I was on a roll. So, when it came time for dessert, I was getting worried. Would I still be able to enjoy my favorite dessert and not feel guilty. YES! My wife and I split a piece of Kahlua® Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake. Layers of Rich Brownie, Kahlua Cheesecake, Creamy Chocolate Mousse and Chocolate Ganache. By splitting the dessert with somebody (and leaving about 1/3 of it on the plate), I was able to enjoy my entire meal and not feel a bit guilty. AND, after getting home and weighing in, I hadn't made all my hard work void.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank MTCBells

Perry, GA
“Love the Cheesecake Factory”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We always enjoy eating at the Cheesecake Factory! The location at Perimeter mall in Atlanta (Dunwoody) was excellent! Food and cheesecake were outstanding. The only complaint--service was a little slow, particularly on drink refills. But, we were there during shift change, so that probably accounts for that. Highly recommended!

• Visited September 2011
Isla de Vieques, Puerto Rico
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Goooooooooooooooooooooooood i lovet the services is excelent .

• Visited August 2011
Hamilton, Georgia
“Good but pricey and crowded”
Reviewed August 15, 2010

Good food, but it is pricey and crowded. Save room for dessert, the cheesecake cannot be beat anywhere!

Orangeburg, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Selection and Great Dessert”
Reviewed August 11, 2010

This restaurant has to best cheesecake in the world. The price is worth the value. The complimentary free parking is a plus!