“Good sandwich during a visit to the Convention Center”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Order Online
Ranked #1,620 of 4,417 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed January 29, 2017

We attended the Great American Motorcycle Show and chose Subway for a quick lunch. Service was friendly and fast. We had a footlong steak and cheese and it was made to order as we liked it. They were out of the Italian Herb bread, so we chose a different one, no big deal. Ingredients were fresh and plentiful.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed October 9, 2016

This Subway's conveniently located & the staff was friendly & fast! However, I was very disappointed by my sandwich. I always get a meatball sub, & although I know they have to move fast it was probably the worst meatball sub I've ever had. The cheese didn't melt on top & the bread was cold & gummy. The meatballs were hot, but that was it. I appreciate the staff being patient, but next time I will choose a cold sandwich or another restaurant entirely. A good thing was that they kept their prices reasonable, instead of capitalizing off of con-goers! There's nothing worse than being charged 10$+ for something that normally costs just a few.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed October 1, 2016

This Subway offered great prices and hours for Convention attendees during AWA 2016. The staff was patient and attentive.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 30, 2015

While this Subway was convenient to the Waverly and Galleria--it is not worth the convenience. I order a turkey, bacon, guacamole--how about they put avocado paste from a bag on the sandwich? When I asked about it they said they were out of guac--perhaps one of you should have told me that when I ordered a sandwich with guac....There was an employee sitting on a side counter. The cups lids had been put away for the night 30 minutes before closing and overall just an attitude of: I DON'T CARE.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed July 10, 2015

Subway was handy one night while staying at the Waverly. I enjoyed a Toast Beef Sub and freshly made cookies as well as friendly conversation with the young lady who served me . Thanks Subway !

Date of visit: July 2015