“Great Restuarant”

Red Snapper Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #404 of 3,945 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucker, Georgia
“Great Restuarant”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The Red Snapper is our favorite restaurant in Atlanta. The food is always fantastic and the service is always great.Always ask for Mr. Oh to be your server. We have been going there for over 15 years and have never had a bad exerience.

• Visited December 2012

Georgia
“The Red Snapper, Atlanta, GA”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a great Restaurant with great service. The food they serve is out of this world. None the less do let the area or the restaurant looks deceive you.

• Visited November 2012
Columbia, South Carolina
“Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I was a little nervous at first when I got their due to the location. I was their for a birthday gathering. However once I got in the establishment I was greeted with great customer from the beginning to the end. I had the Jamacian Shrimp it was awesome. It is a great place to have all types of gathering

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank lg2bizzy4u
Atlanta, Georgia
“Incredible”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I cant believe i have not reviewed this place yet as a friend and i went here the other day and i really enjoyed myself. My friend not so much but he isnt the one writing the review. When i was a kid we used to vacation in Panama City, FL and we went to an awesome seafood restaurant called Red Snapper so when i saw Atlanta's version of Red Snapper i decided i had to go. Its nothing like the Red Snapper in Panama City but its darn good. The decor is very old world. The restaurant made me feel like i was dining in a quaint little place during the civil war. The server was beyond fantastic. He was an handsome english gentlemen who could not stop smiling and could not stop being attentive as he possibly could. We both had the seafood platter and it was chock 'O block full of food. Oysters, shirmp, clams, fish fillets, muscles, and a big baked potato. It was all seasoned to perfection. My friend thought it was to greasy but so what. I liked it and i will go back. My parents would love this place.

Visited April 2012
mareitta
“Must be new owners”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I have been here over ten times ordered same thing red curry shimp asked for it hot i was not
waiter gave me pizza hot flakes

• Visited June 2012