“Addict”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Malaysian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have to go at least once a month. No it is not pretty. The food is out of this world and the service is warm and welcoming. Plenty to take home with you. I get a shrimp dish with coconut and peanut sauce that is fantastic. I cannot bring myself to deviate from that one menu item. It is a very, very rich rich sauce with just a little peppery bite.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

From the minute we arrived I knew we were at a winner. The decor was not to impressive but the owner greeted us with a smile, and seated us promptly. It was not very crowded, only two other diners but it was early evening and on a Wednesday. The orders were taken promptly, and the apps came out quickly, and hot. The basil and shrimp spring rolls were to die for. I never had one before but theirs made me a fan. We had ginger chicken and the happy family, a mixture of beef, chicken and shrimp. Off the chain, absolutly the best I ever had. And to top it off the waitress was just plain spot on. If your in the area it would be well worth the visit. I'LL BE BACK..................

Reviewed December 27, 2011

A range of asian dishes to fit any taste. They do not serve alcohol, but are very receptive to BYOB. We dropped by Publix next door and it worked out great. We had a range of friends with different tastes and it worked fine. the service was very friendly and the owner would accomodate any request. Everone enjoyed every selection. Several carry-outs while we were there. Give it a try.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

Large portions and good food for a great value. I have only otten takeout, but the service was very good

Reviewed February 24, 2011

Best mix of authentic malaysian, thai and chinese food! Food is all custom made to order and the staff is friendly and knowledgable. Must try the Laksa Lemak, Singapore Rice Noodles and Panang... Mmm mmm! Check it out!