“Favorite bakery”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Atlanta, Georgia
“Favorite bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

By far one of my favorite bakeries in Atlanta and conveniently located off of 285 on Roswell Rd. Keep them in mind for your next cake needs.

Visited December 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Birthday Cakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I always come here for birthday cakes and they are never disappointing. The cakes are amazing and delicious! Highly Recommended!

Visited November 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Breads, pastries and cakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Joli Kobe's breads and sweets are of high quality. They remind me
of tasty breads and cakes of Europe and Japan. I stop in whenever possible to grab a loaf of Wheat Pan de Mie and Japanese style breads.

Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“Best Cakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've never been to the restaurant side, but ever since I've discovered this place, I've been getting their cakes for birthday parties. I have a big family and it's always hard to please everyone with one cake, but this place always satisfy all 20 of us. The cakes are a decent price and they always taste great! I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a cake.

Visited October 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

re: Bakery, first off, I am a Japanese, so I like their red bean buns and curry buns that are favorite of japanese people. Second, they have cakes that are similar to Japanese cake shops; unlike cakes in the US, they are just right, not too sweet. Lastly, their macarons are not as good as Laduree's but very tasty.

• Visited October 2013