“Super bowl rudeness. ”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Peachtree and Buckhead Ave
Description: Fado is an excellent choice for pub favorites and fresh, from-scratch seasonal specials that will reset your expectations of food in an Irish pub. We're currently featuring new seasonal craft beers and housemade cocktails along with a new Snack menu designed for groups looking to share.
Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

Went solo for pre super bowl party. Have back problems use a walker. Manager wouldn’t allow a chair anywhere near bar. In fact moved chair away (when I went to bathroom knowing I was sitting in it!!)Zero alternative provided, but moreover she was curt , rude and had zero empathy or customer appreciation, zero concern for disability either. She needs to polish up her communication skills to work in the hospitality industry. Some people are fixated on “rules” and can’t see the forest from the trees. Managers should.

Kayla at bar friendly and very nice.

Salmon bites tasty. Good Guinness pour.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 30, 2019

We were a hungry and thirsty group after spending a couple hours looking at art so the locals in the group led us to Fado's for some irish fair. The hospitality was awesome. Nice warm restaurant. Cozy tables. Excellent waiter. We had a varety of beers and drinks to start. Goat cheese and sliders appetizers were delicious. I had corned beef and cabbage and took half of it home. Excellent quality! My date had the quesadilla (sp?) and it was good. Reuben looked good. Fish and chips also looked good. For four w/appetizers, supper, and drinks we spent $100+. I would go back.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

This is a hidden gem in my opinion. I love this place and visit every time I am in Atlanta, it is the closest I’ve seen Americans get to British and I was super impressed (as a Brit myself). Great customer service. Only thing I would say is to clarify which forms of ID they accept. I usually only ever take my UK drivers license and they have always served me but last time they said they couldn’t accept it as it wasn’t a passport, or US license. So maybe make sure all staff know which you accept! :) can’t wait to come back.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2018

We didn't eat here, just had drinks, but it is a cool place. We sat at the bar and enjoyed the experience.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

We do enjoy going to Fados. The location ia great. Bartenders are mediocre at best. Always grumpy like they hare their job. They seem annoyed having to get you a drink. Most have been there awhile. Fados would do well to get some new ones.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Fado Irish Pub? Share your experiences!